Sʜᴜᴛ Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Kɪss Mᴇ

A/N: Hello and welcome to the first one-shot! Happy reading!
Edit: I realize that as of now, Zach, Drake and Jade aren't there anymore. This is an older oneshot, and they will be gone after Rivaled Kingdoms.

Jaxx:

I sighed, sweeping my eyes over the farm one last time. I was sad, but at the same time, I was relatively relieved. Of course I loved the farm, but I also loved The Squad, and I really missed them. While I was gone, I heard that they got a new member, Charli. I had hopped onto Discord after they were done filming a few times and talked briefly with them, so I knew her a little bit, but I was still excited.

Although, I also found it a bit sad. Everyone in The Squad was getting together: Alex and Zach, Jade and Drake, Charli and Light. A lot of fans say that this is just an act, but in real life, these people were actually all together. Light pretending he didn't like Charli on videos was an act though, because in real life, they were actually in love.

I hopped into the Uber that I called to go to the airport, just thinking. If I come back, would I just be the seventh wheel? It would surely be awkward, and part of me dreaded having to deal with it. Speaking of awkward, the Uber I had gotten was completely silent. Being me, I tried to start a few conversations, but he gave short and virtually unanswerable replies.

We arrived there in no time, and I mumbled a goodbye before paying him and getting out, happy to be out of the situation. I rushed into the airport and hopped on my flight, cutting it a little close. I watched out the window as we took off, getting seated closer to the back and at a window seat. The plane wasn't full, and thank goodness, I didn't have to sit directly next to someone. The middle seat was left open, and someone sat at the isle.

I watched the blur of lights rush by in the darkness as we took off, quickly rising into the dark night sky, and being able to see the twinkling lights of the world below. I sighed, resting my head back onto a seat. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, a bit nervous about how the fans would react to me being back. I hoped it wasn't too bad, but I couldn't help being worried.

Unfortunately, after finally being able to sleep, I woke up from turbulence a while later. I was about to try to go back to sleep but heard shortly thereafter that we would be landing soon, so I guess I could be grateful for the cloud we had to fly through. I sighed, stealing a glance at the person sitting in the isle. They had black hair and white bandages wrapping their forearms. I decided not to ask, and just stayed silent. That was, I did, until I heard his voice asking me a question.

"So, here to see anyone special?" he asked.

I was a bit surprised at someone talking to me, and I didn't really feel in the mood to talk to people. Still, I had to make an effort, right?

"Well, I'm coming back to see my friends after a year-ish," I explained, putting on my normal enthusiastic attitude. You could see it faltering, though.

"Oh, that's cool."

"How about you? Coming here for a certain reason?" I asked.

He gave a small smile. "I'm coming home to see my younger brother. I've really missed him, since I've been gone for a few months and all," he told me.

"Aw, that's nice! Anything fun planned?" I inquired.

"No, not really. We're just gonna catch up. Anything exciting for you?"

I smiled, though a bit nervously at the thought of going back. "My friends run a YouTube channel actually, and I was on it last year before I had to go away."

"And that channel is?"

"InquisitorMaster," I said.

He looked curiously at the seat ahead of him before his eyes lit up in realization. "Oh, yeah, my brother really likes that channel!" he gasped, making me grin.