It's the End

Hello everyone!

I realize that it's been a while since I've posted. I've seriously fallen out of the InquisitorMaster fandom. Maybe if I ever get back into it, this book will have some more chapters. But for now, I'm sorry, that's not gonna happen.

To all my long-time readers who have been here since the beginning: I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the long and cringey authors notes I put. I doubt anyone noticed, but I have cut (most of) those down.

It's crazy that, as of now, this book has just reached 27K reads. Absolutely, completely wild. This fandom has allowed me to find new friends and reach new people across the globe. God, I love you guys.

This book did wonders for me. The comments and the reads are great, sure, but the friends it's allowed me to make are the real treasures here. Like I said, I love you guys.

Thank you so so much for reading. I have become a better writer since this started, and I wish I could write something to prove that to everyone, but between falling out of the fandom and just how busy I am with high school shenanigans I couldn't write anything quality.

I really do appreciate and cherish all the comments and reads and the people here. You all are the best. Although this book isn't as big as it used to be, I still see people commenting and my reads are going up, so thank you for reading, whether you're a new one or an old one. I appreciate each and every one of you <3 !

I keep getting told how I've inspired people. Comments like those are ones that just make me feel like I've accomplished something bigger than I ever hoped with this book. I'm so happy that it got out there, that people read it. Now it's going away, but hey, I won't ever be taking this book down, so if you ever wanna read through these again, it'll be here for you to do so.

Goodbye all! I love you guys. Thank you so so much for all the happiness you've given me.

See you later, my friends. Thank you for being here.