Mᴇᴛ Yᴏᴜ Uɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Mɪsᴛʟᴇᴛᴏᴇ

A/N: I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Think of this as a way to end the Christmas season :)
There will be slightly mentioned Levight (Levi x Light) in this chapter.
Credits for this idea goes to lost-iris and MidnightDevilSpy .
Thank you for the phenomenal ideas. I combined your suggestions, so here we go! Happy reading!

Third Person:

Sora stood there, watching the snow fall outside wistfully. Each flake wafted down slowly, dancing around the window and only slightly contrasting against the light gray sky of clouds. All he wanted to do was go outside. He wanted a day to himself, one where he could walk around town or maybe even go visit his friends.

He lived in a small town, and everyone who lived in it knew everyone. Technically, his father married into the family that lived here, but he passed away a few years before. As for his real mother, she died giving birth to him. It was because of that that he was an only child, no sibling to sympathize with.

All he was left with were his step mother and three step siblings. Two of them were girls, and there was one boy. His whole entire step family were rotten people. He knew that they would've thrown him out the day his father died if it wasn't for the fact that he did all their chores for them, as well as cooked all their meals. At some points he was tempted to put something in their food, just for his own amusement.

Alas, he wasn't a bad person, and left the laxatives and other stuff out of the food. For now.

He knew that his malicious step mother only married his father for money. She and her three bratty kids lived in a small house before, and they had obviously blown all their money on stupid junk that they had wanted instead of investing in a home upgrade. So his dad bought them a new house that was much larger, as well as whatever her or her kids asked for.

He thought it was ridiculous that his father couldn't see that he was being completely used, but he seemed so happy, so Sora didn't want to rain on his parade. Instead he kept my mouth shut. The one time he was about to say something to him, he got threatened and beaten by his step mother before he had the chance. At that point he was so angry, but was terrified of what she could do to his father if he turned on her, so he didn't say another word about the matter.

Since then, he'd been treated like a prisoner. He had only been let out a few times to run errands, and on those occasions he got to see his friends that he rarely ever got a chance to see. He met them on his first errand run, and they were interested in him because they had never seen him before, even though he had been living there for two years at that point.

He had explained his situation to them, and ever since they had made a point to keep in touch. His friends'  names were Levi and Light. Honestly, he was so confused about their relationship. At some points, it seemed like they were dating, until Light started talking about a girl named Charli. Then Levi seemed to get a little bit upset, but he tried not to show it.

Sora knew that Levi liked Light, but was lost for words when trying to tell him anything. It was up to him ultimately, and even though Sora acknowledged that, he still couldn't help himself from making suggestive comments or even pushing Levi towards Light a few times.

Levi hated him in those moments, but he had always gotten over it. It was actually kind of funny to Sora. He thought that Levi would be scary when he was angry, but when he was angry and flustered when Sora did something like that, it was just funny.

Along with them, he had another friend named Alex. He was introduced to her by Levi and Light, and she was Light's sister. She was super nice too, and the four of them often hung out together. It had been a few weeks since he was allowed to go out of the house though, and he was sure his step mother had her suspicions about his friends.

Sᴏʀᴀxx Oɴᴇ-Sʜᴏᴛsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें