Tʜʀᴇᴇ, Tᴡᴏ, Oɴᴇ...

A/N: Happy New Year everyone! Did you know that I'm going into 2022 with over 15K reads?! Do you know how insane that is?! Extremely! Thank you SO MUCH!
Please look for mistakes. Thank you so much, and let's get into this chapter!

Jaxx:

When I was younger, I used to think that college was a magic place, where you could have the freedom to do whatever you wanted. You could move away, go to parties whenever you want to, choose when you have classes, and basically just get a bunch of freedom.

Now that I was here, looking up at the huge campus, trying to figure out where my dorm would possibly be, I felt that excitement surge through me again. I knew that I would have to work hard and still have a lot of work, so some of it diminished, but overall I was still super excited.

Not to mention that I had all of my friends with me here. We had all coordinated it so that we would go to the same college, and by chance we all got accepted into a pretty good one! Knowing that I had them with me would make the feat of more school easier.

So, once I saw them all gathered around something on the green grass in front of the school, I rushed over to them, a huge smile on my face. I didn't have a lot of stuff - just a few bags with clothes and small stuff from home, as well as school supplies. They hung from my hands as I came towards them, and the suitcase that I was carrying was rolling behind me.

I knew that I should probably find my dorm before this and try to set my stuff down, but seeing my friends got me too excited, and I knew that I had to say hello to them before I did anything else.

As I approached them, I heard yelling and screaming. They were huddled around something in a circle with a few dozen other people, and I curiously slipped in next to them, looking at what was happening.

When I got closer, I saw that there were two kids in the middle of the circle. One was on top of the other, punching him. He was bruised and bloody, and looked like he was about to pass out from getting hurt so much.

The kid on top of him had a busted up lip, disheveled blue hair, and looked livid. He was punching the other guy senseless, and I wondered why no one was doing anything about it.

"Hey, Levi," I whispered to my black haired friend, and he turned around, surprised to see me.

"Hey, when did you-"

"Will you help me separate those two?" I asked him, cutting him off. It was a potentially bad idea, but I didn't care. If he wasn't careful, the guy that was punching the other could seriously hurt him, or worse.

"Um, sure. I guess," Levi agreed, and we got our other friend, Light, to help us. With a deep breath, us three stepped toward the fight. Levi and I grabbed the shoulders of the punching boy, while Light tried to get the other one to respond.

"Let me go!" the blue haired boy yelled, struggling against Levi and I's grasp. We looked at each other hesitantly, trying to figure out what to do with him. I don't think either of us knew where to go in these circumstances, so we just held him there as he tried to get free of us. "I said let me go!"

"Why would you hurt him?" Levi questioned him.

"He's a jerk from my high school, that's why. Apparently he was going to be my roommate," he spat, and began to settle down a little bit when he realized that he wasn't going to break away from us. "I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine."

"What is going on here?!" an older adult's voice yelled, pushing through the crowd with multiple other people that looked like teachers.

The older adults took hold of the blue haired boy, taking him to talk with someone who could determine whether or not he stayed at the school. The other boy, the one he beat up, was left to be taken to someone where he could get cared for. He was groaning with pain, and barely looked conscious.