Chapter 32

Annabeth POV

"Chiron please!" I begged

"No Annabeth. The gods have said it. No."

"You can't just do that!" I screamed at him

"Child I do not want too but I have too." He explained gently

" I don't care! She's my mother!" I shouted

"I am sorry Annabeth but no. Now go back to your cabin." ordered Chiron

I screamed in frustration and stormed out of the Big House and made my way to the Chaos cabin with Zoe, Luke and Percy following after me.

I can't believe him!

She's my mother!

I should be allowed to search for her!

I don't care about what the gods said!

You might be wondering what I'm going on about. Well, we got a iris message from a hooded figure last night.

He said that if we want my mother back, we have to go to Mount Tamalpais.

Apparently, Hecate did some whacko spell and decided it was a trap, preventing me from searching for my mother.

Dad is always helping as much as he can. He sent scouts, teams and armies out to search for her.

He's looking high and low but sadly can't leave the planet without someone ruling or else we might get attacked or everything will go haywire.

"It's going to be alright Annabeth." comforted Luke

"No it is not." I snapped while trying to get Caleb to sleep.

He has been crying since we told him the news. He's a mama's boy through and through.

"What can we do?" asked Percy

"That's the thing! We aren't sure." sighed Zoe in frustration.

I sighed in relief as Caleb finally fell asleep.

We sat in silence thinking hard.

Thinking of all the pros and cons.

Well at least that's what I was thinking.

"I know what we are going to do." I said with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

Everyone's attention was now on me and they weren't staring into space anymore like a certain Seaweed Brain I know.

Zoe and Luke grinned at me when they realized what I was thinking and got a mischievous glint in their eyes.

"What?" asked Percy still confused

I mentally face palmed.

"We're sneaking out." I explained slowly as if I was talking to two year old and in this case, it's not much of a difference.

"Ohhh" he said in realization.

Hey guys! I'm back! I promise more updates is coming soon! I hope you liked it!