Epilogue

Annabeth's POV

"You complete and utter Seaweed Brain" I laughed

"It's not funny!" protested Percy

We were walking by the stables and Percy being the Seaweed Brain he was started teasing Blackjack and the other pegasus. He took out his sugar cubes and showed it to them but before they could get it, he stuffed it back into his pocket which resulted in him being chased all around the stables.

So far, he had slipped on manure, sat on by a pegasus, knocked down a few crates of apples and stampeded by the pegasuses. They trampled over him and he went flying into the lake.

"At least all that manure is off of you." I teased him

"Shut up." he mumbled

Now we were sitting by the beach in silence listening to the waves, simply enjoying each other's presence.

"We will defeat him." said Percy suddenly.

I spun to face him.

He seemed to know exactly what I thought or in this case, was going to think.

"I sure do hope so." I replied

"It'll be fine." he reassured me.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked

"It's because we have you Annabeth. You are the smartest and wisest person I have ever met. I don't doubt you. You will lead us to victory." he said with such certainty I almost believed him.

I smiled at him and lightly pecked him on his lips.

"Thanks Seaweed Brain." I said

"Anything for my Wise Girl." he grinned

"Annabeth, what does End want from us now? Chaos is-." He stopped himself after seeing the look on my face.

I thought for a moment.

"I'm assuming he wants power. He probably wants the Universe." I said

"Maybe." replied Percy

Suddenly, black mist appeared on the beach.

Then, we heard a voice saying:

You are right, I do want the Universe.

Beware children, that is not the last you have seen of me.

When I see you next, prepare yourself before a certain someone gets hurt.

Until we meet again children

Then the black mist disappeared into nothingness leaving Percy and I looking at each other with horror-stricken faces.

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! Thank you all so much for all of the reads, votes, comments and follows! I love you guys sooooo much! I can't thank you enough! There will be a SEQUEL!!! So watch out for it!