Chapter 7

Luke POV

Dam it. Why does she have to come back now of all times! Ugh I'll stop thinking about her now. If I don't I might kill someone. I can't believe Annie though. She's so strong. She actually came back here and didn't even break down when she saw them. I can't do that. I wouldn't even come back. It was hard though seeing everyone but I couldn't tell them how sorry I was.

Zoe, Annie and I looked at each other.

"Who's going to break the news" Annie said wearily

We were already inside and everyone was staring at us suspiciously. Zoe and I immediately turned towards Annabeth.

"Why is it always me?" she whined. She then picked up Caleb who had just woken up from his nap.

"Because" I replied

Everyone gathered around us. Waiting for the news.

She took a deep breath and said "Isabella's back"

With those two words all chaos broke loose. Everyone was either freaking out or bombarding us with questions.

I silenced them saying "Don't worry. We will help train the campers. We can do this." I got a couple nods.

"Let's go gather equipment. Camp needs better supplies."said Zoe

"I'm going for a walk" said Annie

"Don't be too long" I told her

"Yeah yeah" she replied

After she was gone, Zoe and I started planing a schedule. It states who trains them on which day. It took a while but we got it done.

I know it's wrong but Annie is taking too long so me and Zoe decided to follow her.

When we found her we saw her in a situation we would've never expected.

She was kissing Percy. KISSING. PERCY! What is going on???

For a moment I was struck dumb and from the looks of it Zoe was too.

I guess the both of them had made up. If he ever hurts her or breaks her heart again, I will kill him.

Zoe and I smiled as the couple got thrown into the lake. No doubt about to have a make out session. I guess Annie won't be back for a while.....

I am so sorry it was so short and it kinda sucked. I just want to say thank you so much for all the reads, votes and comments. I didn't expect so many so soon. Love ya guys. I'll try to update more.