Chapter 6

Percy POV

I can't believe it! She's back! Ugh I am going to kill myself. Why did we not listen and hear her out all those years ago! Why did we blatantly ignore her! Well she's ignoring us now but I guess she has the right too after what we did. I feel so stupid even for my standards.

She changed though. It's not in a bad way but she looks different. Beautiful even. She's so powerful now. She's been through so much. If only was with her every step of the way. We might stand a chance in winning this war! That's it I don't care anymore. I'm going to go to her and apologize. I'm sorry and I really mean it. I missed her more than I let on. Since she disappeared I haven't dated anyone yet. I haven't laid a finger on the ladies. Call me cheesy but I know she is the one for me.

Hurriedly I got out of my seat while everyone was still processing everything. Surprising? I know right. Who would've guessed maybe that old brain of mine does work after all. I raced after Annabeth and those two hooded people. They reminded me of some people I knew but I just can't recall their names. Just so you know they left about fifteen minutes ago. Yeah we were just that shocked.

As I ran, I spotted her sitting by the lake. Well, it's now of never.

"Annabeth" I said softly

She turned around and looked at me. She'd made a move to get up but I stopped her. I grabbed her arm and said

"Please just hear me out."

"You have five minutes" she replied. That's better than nothing.

"Look, I'm sorry okay. I never intended to say that to you. It's just when the gods came they told me that you were working to overthrow then and that you were just using me for power. So yeah I got angry and screamed at you. But when I regained my senses it was too late. You were gone. We looked high and low for you but you had disappeared. Gods of Olympus I missed you Wise Girl. You don't need to forgive me right now because I know I don't deserve it. You just needed to knows that I am truly and deeply sorry. So just" she cut me off with a kiss.

It took me ten seconds to actually process what she was doing and to kiss back.

"I missed you Seaweed Brain" she said

"I missed you too Wise Girl. More than you could ever imagine" I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

She chuckled slightly and said "Nah I think I could"

"I should never doubt you" I said. Then I planted a kiss on her lips. She replied back hungrily. This is what happens if you see someone two thousand years later. It can really take a toll on you.

Then we heard the familiar "Well it's about time!" That came from Clarisse. We looked up to see everyone grinning wildly at us.

And for old times sake Connor just had to add "To the canoe lake"

And it was probably the second best underwater kiss in my life.

Sorry it was kinda short but I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep so you guessed it. I stole back my iPad and decided to continue with a chapter.