Chapter 39

Annabeth's POV

I can't believe it!

It's totally unfair!

Why do the fates torture me like this?

Why is it that everyone that I love or care about ends up hurt, being hunted or dead?

To top it all off, End is gone!

The coward!

"Annabeth are you ready?" came Athena's voice.

I turned around to face her.

"Yeah." I said shakily.

Athena sighed and walked up to me, pulling me into a hug.

"You're going to be fine." she reassured me.

You might be wondering why I'm so nervous and what's going on.

Well, since the passing of my parents, I am first in line to the throne. I'm guessing you get the point by now.

I'm wearing a silvery gold dress, the royal colours of Chaos.

"Alright let's go." I said.

With that, we walked out and towards the hall.

We stopped behind the closed doors where I was supposed to enter from.

Athena gave me a reassuring smile and I returned it.

The doors opened and I walked in.

Everyone's eyes were on me.

They were looking at me with awe and respect.

The people in there was almost everyone from our planet and the demigods.

I spotted Percy in the crowd. He was holding Caleb in his arms. They gave me one of their goofy grins.

I walked up to the podium where Omega was standing.

As my lieutenant, he would be conducting the ceremony.

Omega looked onto the crowd.

"People of Astria and Earth, we are gathered here today to witness the coronation of Princess Annabeth." He started

"She has done many feats. They were incredible. She has more power than all of us combined. It is only fit that she leads us."

There was many cheers of agreement.

Then, he started "Will you, Annabeth solemnly promise and swear to protect the Universe, in protecting all the galaxies and planets. No matter what or who it's people are, according to the respective laws and customs?"

"I solemnly promise so to do." I answered

"Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgments?"

"I will."

"Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Ancient Laws? Will you to the utmost of your power judge was with all your wisdom? Will you lead us through all of our battles? And will you lead us with bravery, courage, strength, wisdom and all your might? Will you stay loyal to us till the end of your days? Will you fight with us until your last breath?" he asked

"All this I promise to do. The things which I have here before promised, I will perform, and keep." I replied

He then placed a crown on my head and announced. "Her majesty Queen Annabeth, ruler of the Universe!"

The crowd erupted into massive cheers and chanted, "Long live the Queen!"

The air was filled with so much celebration, I almost forgot what was going to happen after this.

We will be at war and there is going to be no stopping it.

End is going to be looking for me now.

So be it!

He is not going to win.

I will not allow it.

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! It hook me ages to write that! Thank you all for your wonderful reads, votes, comments and follows! Luv ya guys! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!