Chapter 1

ALEXANDRA'S POV

"It's not like I'm an extrovert" I complain to my best friend Madison. "What do you mean? You're always talking with a bunch of people..." Madison responds. "My talk to a bunch of people is 'Hi', 'How are you?' and 'Bye'. Nothing more, nothing less" I reason her. "Lex, please, this one time. I'll go to every rollercoaster of Six Flags with you if you go to this party with me" She promises and immediately after saying it, I responded with "deal".

-

As we arrive to the party, the smell of alcohol and weed hit me. I quickly covered my nose with my hand, trying to block some of the horrendous smell. Which, obviously, didn't work. "Let's get some drinks" Madison yelled over the music, dragging me with her. She grabbed two red cups, filling it up with a clear liquid. She handed me the cup and told me to take a sip. I immediately spit it out. "Madison, this taste like pure cherry alcohol" I complained to her with a disgusted face. "Lex, this is the point of partying. Drinks, dance, boys and sex. It'a about time, girl" She tells me with a serious tone. "Fine, just, warn me next time"

2 hours later...

Me and Madison have been drinking and dancing for the past two hours. I felt the need to go to the bathroom so I told Madison that I was going to pee quickly. As I was walking towards the restroom, I saw four men. Two were beating the shit out of one and the other was just smoking something. I thought of walking there but, stopped in my tracks when the man that was smoking took a gun out. I quickly got away from the scene and used the bathroom. "Fuck"

VINNIE'S POV

"Howard, what a coward" I evilly smile at him. Jordan and Josh chuckled as I squat down next to the beaten up male. "What did I tell you about stealing my drugs?" I ask him, blowing the smoke I inhaled to his face. "I-I'm s-s-sorry M-Mr. H-Hacker" Howard shakily said. "Now Howard, we don't apologize with 'sorry', we apologize by giving something in return and now, I want my drugs back" I sternly told him. "I don't have it Mr. Hacker" Howard responded. I shake my head and take another inhale from my cigarette and blew out through my mouth, getting impatient with Howard. "Where the fuck are my drugs?" I asked him more aggressively. "I don't have them Mr. Hacker" "Shut your fucking mouth. I know you have my motherfucking drugs. Now, give them back or else.... or else..... " I warned him, playfully pointing the gun at him, pretending to shoot him. He started crying and shaking. "Where the fuck are my drugs?" I asked the last time. "In my back pocket" Howard whispered. I motioned for Jordan to grab the drugs. After he did, I stood up and smiled at him. "It wasn't that hard, was it Howard?"

ALEXANDRA'S POV

As I walk towards Madison, I bump into a tall figure. "Watch where you're going lady" the person said. "I apologize sir" I said while rolling my eyes. "Weirdo" I mumbled to myself.

VINNIE'S POV

"I want that chick"

————————————————————

Words: 549