Chapter 6

ALEXANDRA'S POV

April 10, 2020
Midnight

We arrive at Vinnie's home and I'm still shocked from what just happened. "C'mon" Vinnie mumbles and I follow him. Blake, I believe, opens the large doors and we all go in, closing it immediately. "Ale-" "call me Lex" I quickly tell Vinnie. "Lex, you're going to have to stay with us because, it's not safe for you anymore to stay out in the open. One of us will take you to school and back here. Everytime you want to leave the house, one of us has to go with you. This is just to keep you safe" Vinnie says to me, kind of giving a warning from what's happening from now on on my life. "Wait, but I live with my best friend" I mention. "What's her name?" Blake asks. "Madison" Jaden immediately takes an ipad out and begins typing. "Last name?" Blake asks again. "Beer" He nods. "Age?" Blake questions again. "18" I answer. "I tracked her phone, luckily it's with her. She's at 9th Street" Jaden communicated. "Okay, all of you go get Madison, I'll stay here with Lex" Vinnie ordered. They nod and grab their guns and walk to the car. "Lex" I turn to Vinnie. "Do you want to shower?" I nod. "Follow me" I follow him to a room where he showed me the bathroom. "I'll leave some clothes here. Then rest. Tomorrow I'll really answer all your questions" He leaves the room and I sit by the end of the bed. "I can't believe what just happened" then, suddenly, a memory came back. "It was him"

JOSH'S POV

"C'mon boys, we have to go get her" me, Jack, Blake, Jaden and Jordan leave the car. "So, here's the plan. I'll stay with the sniper at the roof of that building while Jordan and Jack go in. Blake and Jaden you'll be the eyes, be ready for any type of signal coming from Jack, Jordan or me" I tell them the plan. "Any questions?" I ask them. "Do we wait inside of the car or outside?" Blake questions. "Outside but door open not only for protection but to enter the car whenever Jack and Jordan come out with Madison" I answer his question. "Okay, let's go" I run to the rooftop, killing any individual I see.
-
"Josh, in position" I say to my ear piece. "Blake, got eyes?" I interrogate Blake. "Yes, Jordan and Jack haven't come out" Right after, we hear shots. "Blake...." "Josh, Jordan and Jack are coming out with a brunette. Let's go" Black yells into the earpiece. I quickly grab the sniper and run to the car where Jordan, Jack, Jaden and Blake are giving me coverage. "C'mon boys" I yell at them and wait for them to enter the car and drive off. "Who are you?" Madison quizzes. "We will be your worst nightmare if you don't behave"

ALEXANDRA'S POV

"Finally, you all are here" I heard Vinnie say. I quickly get off bed and run downstairs and see Madison. "Madison!" I exclaim, running towards her and gave her a hug. "Lex!" She yells and hugs me back. "I've missed you" I whispered in her ear during the hug. "Same here" she mumbled, pulling away. "Where were you?" I asked her. "I don't know, I-" "Hey, sorry to interrupt but, I'm Vincent but you can call me Vinnie. I'm going to have to know what happened to you" Vinnie interrupted our conversation. "Hmm, what do you want to know?" Madison questions him. "Like, everything" Josh says, seeming slightly annoyed. "Okay, so, from what I remember, I was at home helping Lex get ready for your date and after she left, this weird, big ice cream car parked on the driveway. And uhm, I found weird but I also wanted ice cream so I went there and knocked and suddenly, this big black dressed man comes and injects something to my neck. I don't remember nothing else until, your friends came and save me which I should thank for. Thank you" Madison explained and thanked Josh, Jordan, Jack, Jaden and Blake who nodded as a form of 'your welcome'. "Can we see the area it was injected?" Vinnie asks for permission. "Yeah, I don't remember which side of the neck it was" He nods and comes closer to Madison and looks for a possible mark. "Nothing" He mutters, walking away. "Okay, so, Madison, you'll have to stay here with Lex, with us. And what I told her I'm going to tell you. One of us will take you to school and bring you back. Every where you go, one of us goes too. Okay? Cool! Now, Josh, show Madison her room" Vinnie ordered. Josh nodded and went upstairs, telling Madison to follow him. "Lex, go to your room" Vinnie mentions. I walk upstairs to my room.

VINNIE'S POV

"I don't know who the fuck had the idea that kidnapping Madison was a good idea" Jack curses. "Boys, we need to focus. I can take them tomorrow to school since you all did hard work today. You'll need to rest" I told them. They nodded and walked upstairs while I stayed up late. "Ya know, you and Lex make a good couple" I turn around to be met with Josh. "And you're looking at her best friend in a lovely way" I tease him. "Shut it" I chuckled at his response. "One day, she will question about your past relationships" Josh remembered me. "I know. I know"

————————————————————————

Words: 916

A/n: Even tho this is a Vinnie Hacker story, I'll put Josh's pov and maybe Madison's pov. This is because I don't always want to focus on Vinnie/Alexandra but the others too. But, mostly will be Alexandra/Vinnie's pov just saying that, there will be some times Josh/Madison's pov.