Chapter 19

VINNIE

April 25, 2020

As I'm getting ready for bed, I notice Lex sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at nothing. "You okay?" I ask her, sitting next to her. She nods. "Are you sure?" I mumbled. She nods again. She crawls to her side and lays down, covering her small body with the duvet. "Babe..." I call for her. I notice her ignoring me. "Lex?" I call again. Nothing. I decide to crawl next to her and just try to talk to her. "What's wrong love?" I mutter, my arms around her waist. "Nothing" She mumbles, snuggling into the pillow. "Lexi, tell me what's wrong" I tell her. "It's just that, I have this gut feeling that that place isn't where they are at" She whispers, turning to look at me. "Don't worry princess. We'll find where they are and we will get them. Don't worry alright?" I mutter as I pull her closer. "Are you sure?" She asks. I nod. "Alright then" As she's going to turn around, I stop her and give her a kiss on her lips. "Night princess" I smile at her. "Night Vin"

ALEXANDRA

April 26, 2020
Midnight

I feel someone shaking me and flutter my eyes open to see it's Madison. "Let's go" she whispers. I nod and as quietly as possible, I get out of bed and change my pjs to a more 'fighting' suit.

(Alexandra's fighting suit)

(Madison's fighting suit)

Me and Madison get in the car and drive towards Matthew's house

Me and Madison get in the car and drive towards Matthew's house. We both talked and realized that, something wasn't right. As we reach Matthew's house, we go up the building house by the stairs, getting a rope and tying to the chimney. After making sure it was safe, we both go down the house, foot against the wall to make sure we don't fall, we get into Matthew's room and quietly walk out. We search the house, careful to not be shown on the cameras or anything like that. Me and Madison decide to go to the basement and there, we see Jordan, Jack and Jaden, being held with arms up. All beaten and hurt. "Hey" Me and Madison whisper. They look up and smile. "We came to save you. Stay quiet" I tell them as we cut the ropes loose. We hand them a pistol each and tell them to follow us. We made it safely out to the car and I wait for Jaden, Jack and Jordan to get in and drive back home. As we get back home, Madison opens the door and we see, the boys up, with pissed looks on their faces.

"Really girls?" Blake starts. "Yes really" I answer. I help Jaden and Jordan sit down while Madison helps Jack. "What about team work?" Vinnie questions with a pissed off tone. "I don't know if you realized but me and Madison by ourselves saved three men that all of us together couldn't save. And yet, we didn't use the map Michael and Alex brought. We searched the house and I knew that map was wrong. It said that they were at the attic when they were at the basement" I ramble. "And you could've died. This is Matthew we are talking about for fuck sakes" Vinnie argues. "Are we dead?" Madison asks in a 'duh' tone. "No, but you could've been dead" Josh defends Vinnie's argument. "Ya know what, it's late. I don't want to fight alright?" I tell them, but, looks like that wasn't on Vinnie's mind. "I don't care how late it is. You could've die in that mission that you did. You didn't even call for back up. Are you crazy or what?" He argues. "Yeah, I am crazy. And your welcome for saving your friends" I argue back. "Yeah thanks for that but that's not the point. The thing is that you went to Matthew's house without warning any of us. Not telling us anything. If you died, or got caught, shit would be on us. Not on you" Vinnie replies, getting angry at the second. "Oh, I apologize Mr. Hacker that all of the plans that you do always fail because the one time that me and Madison go to save three men, we succeeded" I respond. Vinnie looks at me, still angry. "You don't know shit about my plans" He argues. "I do since, I've been part of at least two. And funny that both of them, we've been caught. Just admit that me and Madison in one week is better than you ever were" By the look on all their faces, I knew I crossed the line. I look down and as I'm about to turn around, Vinnie yells "everyone back to your rooms. Boys, help Jordan, Jack and Jaden out. You're staying here Alexandra" Oh shit. I really did cross the line.

Vinnie waits for the last one to leave and looks at me, angry and upset. "You don't know me well to judge me. You don't know how long I've been doing this. You don't know shit. So if you don't want to regret what you just said, keep your mouth shut and don't go doing these crazy midnight missions ever again" Vinnie orders. "Why should I follow your orders?" I roll my eyes. "Because if you don't, you'll get consequences" He warns me. "I don't care, Vincent. All I'm saying is that you should be thankful that me and Madison risked our lives to save your friends that you've been planning to save for 2 or 3 days" I whine. "I don't care that you saved them. All I care about is that you could've died there at Matthew's house or been caught and as the leader, that's on me. My responsibility for letting you out of the house" he explains. I shrug my shoulders and walk upstairs, walking away from this discussion.

"Dick" I mumbled as I sat outside, on the roof. "Hey, thanks for saving me" I turn around to be met by Jordan. "Your welcome" I smile at him. He sats down next to me. "I get your point on the whole thing but I also understand Vinnie's. He gets... overprotective about the team. He doesn't want any of us to get killed, he would feel as if, it's his fault" Jordan explained to me. "I know but like, was it necessary? Like, he can't blame himself for everything that happens. He didn't even say thank you for me and Madison saving three of his friends lives. He's ungrateful Jordan" I ramble. He nods and we both sit in a comfortable silence. "Just talk to him, I bet that he'll be okay" Jordan tells me. I nod and give him a hug. "You're more understanding Jordan" I mumble on the crock of his neck. I feel him chuckle.

I look into his eyes and smile. "I should probably get to bed and you should rest... wait, actually, can I sleep with you? I don't wanna sleep with Vinnie. I'm too pissed off" I mutter. "Yep" Jordan speaks.

I stand up and walk towards my room, I open the door and see Vinnie sleeping on the bed. I get my pillow and another duvet and walk towards Jordan's room and lay down on the right side as he lays on the left. I feel myself getting tired so I close my eyes and drift off into a deep sleep.

————————————————————————

Words: 1240

A/n: So I guess now y'all know I have an obsession with Marvel. And I truly do. But anyways, if you want to see better photos of the suits, just search-

1- for Alexandra's suit: black widow infinity war
2- for Madison's suit: yelena black widow