Chapter 16

ALEXANDRA'S POV

April 25, 2020

The next morning I woke up and looked to my side. Vinnie was still asleep, bare chest, breathing through his mouth like a cute little koala. I mean, he's tall but, he's so cute and adorable. I decide to wake him up. "Morning Vinnie" I whisper as I kiss all over his face. He moves and groans. "Hi princess" He says in his morning voice, which was deep and so fucking hot. Left me all tingly and shit. "Hey handsome" he chuckles and stretches. "Breakfast?" He offers. I nod. We both get up from the bed, clothes on the floor. Yeah, we did it. "I like your naked body" I turn to look at him and blush a little bit. "Do you ever want to get a tattoo?" He suddenly questioned. "I don't know. Never thought it" He nods. "You should. Just a suggestion" he says as he kisses me on the cheek and leaves the room. Should I get a tattoo?

JOSH'S POV

"Morning Josh" I look up and see Vinnie walking down the stairs shirtless. "Morning and ew, put a shirt on" I say, going back to baking the pancakes. "Is that an order Daddy?" Vinnie teases, smirking. "I can't believe I went to prom with a gay guy" Lex jokes, leaning against the counter. "I'm not gay. I promise" Vinnie whispers. "Okay then... where's Mads?" Lex asks. "In bed" I answer. As she's walking upstairs, I turn to Vinnie and sigh. "We need to save our boys, kill Matthew and Lisa. Maybe Thomas too but that's a maybe" I tell Vinnie. "I know. I know" he mumbles. "Vinnie seriously, we need a perfect plan with zero flaw. Or else, we're fucked and you know it" I inform him. "I know Josh. We are in the works of saving them and they know for sure that we won't be able to save them now" He replies. "Hey boys. What are you talking about?" We both look up and see the girls coming down. "We are talking about Matthew" I respond. "Am I the only one that found weird the fact that Tayler, Bryce, Kio, Alex and Michael came exactly the time we needed?" Madison questions. "What do you mean?" Lex asks. "Like, we arrive at the mansion, Blake's hurt and the rest have been kidnapped by Matthew and David. How come they knew that we were going after Matthew and David if none of us talked to them about it? Jordan mentioned them but, how come he called if he was kidnapped?" Madison explains. "I don't kn-" I was saying until Blake interrupts me. "Theory man coming with a possible answer" "explain then 'theory man'" Vinnie orders. "What if Jordan knew that Matthew was going to attack?" He starts. "How can he know that?" Lex questioned. "No listen. When you left, Jordan told us that he received a message saying 'run now or never'. We talked about it and since everything is happening with Matthew, he was our first thought. We were going to call you but, we remembered what happened at your date with Lex so we didn't call. Then, Matthew attacked and Jordan must've called them before hand. He didn't knew when but he knew that he would attack. I saw that Jordan typed something to his phone before Matthew and David's men grabbed him" Blake explains. "So, Jordan knew that Matthew was going to attack" Vinnie says. "Exactly" Blake smiles. "But, he must've left a clue or something like that if he knew that Matthew would attack" I try to reason. "Yes Josh, you got a point. We need to go back and search for some clu-" Blake says but gets interrupted by Lex. "No we can't" We look at her confused. "What do you mean?" Vinnie questions. "Guys, let's not forget the fact that Matthew knew all of our plans. He knew everything. What if he knew that Jordan knew that he was going to attack? What if, this is all part of his plan? And, if you're right, how was Jordan right about them attacking yesterday?" We still look at her confused. "Listen, remember that Matthew kidnapped me and Madison to get to Vinnie? He knew that Vinnie would come, at least, get me. Madison's kidnapping was a distraction while mine was to get to Vinnie. And, remember when we stormed into his house and me and Madison were looking for files that I got that file of Lisa? It was in the open. He must've knew that we were going there and he put it out in the open so we could 'rescue' Lisa. And when we did, he gave her away easily. His men didn't even put up a fight. What if this is the final part of his plan? And how, just how, did Jordan get the day and time right?" Lex explains to us. "Are you suggesting that Jordan might be a mole?" Mads asks. "Not that but, the situation is fishy" Alexandra exclaims. "Okay, then, we have to find similarities between Lex's kidnapping, Madison's kidnapping and the boys's kidnapping. Jordan being a mole is still a theory" Vinnie states. "Madison was kidnapped first and after Vinnie and Lex's date, she was kidnapped meaning, we weren't with Madison but Vinnie was with Lex. Then, Jordan, Jaden and Jack were kidnapped and Vinnie, Josh, Madison and Lex were out. So-" "GUYS! I THINK I KNOW SOMETHING" Blake states. "Tell us" Madison urges. "What if they were trying to get to Josh this time?" We look at him confused. "Look, Lex was kidnapped to get to Vinnie. Madison was kidnapped for distraction but since now her and Josh gotten close, they probably realized it. Maybe, they were trying to kidnap either Josh or Madison" We nod after Blake explained. "Okay, but prom. Thomas tells everything to Matthew. How come they failed this mission of kidnapping either Josh or Madison?" Vinnie questions. "Because they didn't knew that you and Josh were going to go to prom with Lex and Madison. Remember that we had breakfast at a café?" We nod. "Exactly. But I think they wanted to kidnap Josh because kidnapping Madison would make it obvious and let out their plan" Blake explains. "So what is Matthew's plan? Is it to get to Vinnie?" Lex asks. "The plan isn't just to steal or anything of Vinnie. The plan is to kill Vinnie"

————————————————————————

Words: 1074