Chapter 13

ALEXANDRA'S POV

April 22, 2020

"Alright, girls, today is your first day of training. Each one of us will teach you one thing. Either to hold a gun or to fight. You'll be trained in separate rooms to be able to focus better" Vinnie says as the rest of the boys are behind him, me and Madison standing straight in leggings, sports bra and ponytails. "Josh will teach you how to use a gun. Jaden is going to teach you how to notice cameras, how to be able to pass through lasers etc. Blake is going to teach you how to fight. Jack is going to help you get in shape. Trust me, you'll need it and Jordan will teach you disguise. You'll need to know how to blend in with people to be able to get pass without notice. You'll also learn how careful you'll need to be walking around with a gun. Okay? Madison will start with Josh and Lex will start with Jaden. After finishing, I'll tell you where to go then" Vinnie finishes and leaves the room.

MADISON'S POV

"C'mon Mads, we got lots to do" Josh smiles at me while giving me a new nickname. 'Mads'. I think about it, though Lex also calls me that, I get happy when he does. Like, butterflies in my stomach. "Here" He opens a door which has multiple guns. "I'm more of a sniper guy but, we'll use a pistol, AR-15 and then the M16 rifle. If you want I can show you how to use a sniper. Anyways, this is how you hold a pistol" Josh showed how to hold one and I tried to hold it. "You also have to put magazine in it. By the way, magazine is a bunch of bullets. You put it from the bottom and pull this part and it does a click sound" And he showed and it did a click sound "and then you aim and shoot" he shot at a board. "Try it" I tried it and failed. "Don't worry, with training you'll get there" He grins at me.

1 hour and 30 minutes after...

I was much better now than a hour ago. "Josh, can I learn now how to use a sniper?" I ask him, kind of excited to use one. "Okay then, I'll teach you. You'll have to aim through this small microscope. It will amply the image so you'll be able to shoot. So, I guess you can say that a sniper is kind of easier to use" Josh teaches me. He then, gives me a sniper and tells me to aim and shoot. "Oh, by the way, you might want to lay on the ground" he informs me. I lay on the ground and shoot, successfully hit the target. "Wow, you are much better at a sniper than the other guns so, you're definitely a snipy" He chuckles and I smiled. I'm a snipy just like him. Oh shit. Am I catching feelings?

JOSH'S POV

After mine and Madison's session, I taught Alexandra the same thing, she's better at the AR-15 and M16, neither are too good at pistols. After finishing my sessions with them, I walk into Vinnie's office and sit down. "So, where's Lisa?" I question him. "She hasn't come back yet. I don't know what she's doing. Why though?" He answers. "No reason, just, expected her to be here with you" I reply to him. "I'm thinking of asking Madison on a date. I kind of like her" I tell him. "Nice bro. Do that" He grins at me. "You think she'll say yes?" I ask him, kind of nervous and concerned. "I think Madison likes you, plus, you make a good couple" He says. "Thanks bro" He pats my back and goes back to work, me helping him occasionally.

at dinner....

I try to purposely sit next to Madison which works. As we are eating, I look at Vinnie and he nods for me to do it. I'm quite nervous about it but oh well, gotta do it. As I'm about to speak, I'm interrupted by Lisa walking in. "Hey, dinner and didn't call me?" She looked hurt and like, she's been crying. "We tried to call you but you didn't answer your phone" Jordan defends us. "Okay" she sits next to Alexandra. Fucking shit, two chicks Vinnie hooked up with are sitting next to each other. "Can you pass me the salt?" Alexandra asks Lisa. "Get it yourself" She mumbles, but we all hear. "Lisa, just get the salt" I growl at her, not liking her idiotic attitudes. "Are you my dad to tell me what to do?"Lisa fights back. "No but she asked you since you are closer to the salt. Does it cost you a lot to just get the damn salt?" I say, enraged by every second. "It does" Lisa responds, like a fucking bitch. I get impatient with her and when I go say something "don't fight. It's okay" Alexandra says as she grabs the salt. "Are you against Alexandra or something?" I stand up to defend her. "Yeah, I do" Lisa answer, also standing up. "What did she do to you? Huh?" I question her, wanting an actual smart answer. "She fucking had sex with Vinnie" I laugh at her answer. "And is that of your concern? As long as I know, it's her problem and Vinnie's problem" I defend both of them. "Then why did he moan her name while me and him were having sex?" I'm taken a back by the sudden confession. "Oh, Vinnie didn't tell you. He moaned her name while we were having sex" She argues. I look at Vinnie and he has his head down, ashamed. "I told you that I was sorry for it" Vinnie mutters. "Sorry doesn't fix what you did" Lisa argues. I sit back down and eat dinner, or not. "I know it doesn't. Nothing I say will ever fix what I did. But it was an accident and I told you that. You knew that me and Alexandra hooked up" Vinnie argues. "It's doesn't matter. You still did it" Vinnie looks at her with pain in his face. "You also took her on a date" Lisa sits down. "And? We last dated 2 years ago, I thought you died, and I've waited every morning for you to come to me and now, that I found someone else, you come back to my life and expect me to be perfect? To not commit any mistakes? I don't even know why I am dating you right now. Because for sure I know I shouldn't be dating you. I should be dating Alexandra. So, that's why, we might've saved you a couple of days ago but you won't stay here. Leave" Vinnie orders Lisa to leave. "Is that how you're going to treat me?" Lisa asks, 'shocked'. "Yes because look how you treated me. I'm really dumb to think you were the same person 2 years ago. I mean, after all, you did betray me" Vinnie says quietly. "You also betrayed me. You were going to kill me" Lisa argues back. "I was going to kill you because you knew too much. I'm in the fucking mafia. We are the Red Wolves. You can't expect to walk away knowing all of our secrets. I was going to kill you not because I wanted to, I was going to kill you to keep my friends and family safe" Vinnie is on the verge of tears. "Get the fuck out Lisa" He orders again. She stands up and leaves. "One hell of a dinner"

~~~

Words: 1280