Chapter 2

ALEXANDRA'S POV

I went towards Madison and tapped her shoulder, waiting for her to turn around. Once she did, I told her what I saw and she gasped. "What the fuck Lex? We need to call the cops" She exclaimed, already grabbing her phone. "No, don't. I don't wanna get in trouble for it. Please don't or, at least, not now" She nodded and asked if I wanted to drink more to which I nodded of course.

VINNIE'S POV

I saw her shake her hips to the beat of the music and dance all night with her friend. Occasionally, some men would hold her hip, making her grind on them, but, once they caught my stare, I would smirk and they would leave. She's fucking gorgeous. Brown hair brushing against her shoulders and the black dress she was wearing made it ten times more difficult to keep sane. My mind doing dirty, dirty, dirty things with her. Just the thought of me chok- "yo, Vinnie, you there?" Jordan yells, snapping his fingers in front of my eyes. "Yeah, hmm, here" I respond, looking quickly at him and watching the mysterious girl again. "Oh really, then who's that girl you are staring at?" Josh smirked while Jordan grinned. "I ain't looking at no chick bro" I tell them, smirks still plastered on their faces. "I'm not staring alright" I try to convice them. "And my grandma's dead" I looked at Josh in a funny way. "Your grandma is alive" I say, slightly confused. "Geez Vinnie, go talk with the girl" Jordan sighs. "Ugh, fine"

ALEXANDRA'S POV

As we are moving to the beat of the music, Madison taps my shoulder to grab my attention. "Boy is watching you and coming over" She tells me, beginning to dance with another guy. I look at her slightly confused. "Hey Princess" I hear a whisper in my ear and almost melt at how sexy this man's voice is. I turn around to be met with a tall male. "Hi there" my drunk self said. "Dancing alone?" He asks as a smirk finds its way to his face. "Yeah, wanna dance with me?" I ask him as I move closer to him. "Sure thing princess" He whispered in my ear, sending tingles throughout my body.

The next morning....

I wake up to a ray of sunlight shining on me. I slowly open my eyes and sit up straight. I yawn and stretch only to realize that, the room isn't familiar to me. I get the gut feeling to look beside me and I encounter a man completly naked. I look at myself to realize that I'm also naked. "Oh fuck" I whisper to myself. I try getting out of the bed quietly but, my movements suddenly woke up the man. He wakes up and sits up straight, stretching and yawning. He then, turns around to see me looking at him. "Take a picture. View doesn't always last this long" He smirks at me. I begin to blush at his comment. "Did we fuck last night because I certainly don't remember doing so, but I wish I did. Must've felt great" He grins at my blushing, shy self. "I think so. I'm naked, you're naked. But that also means..." I say coming to my realization. "What? What does it mean?" He asks me, coming closer. "That I lost my virginity" He looks at me a bit shocked. "Wait, how old are you?" He then quickly questions. "18" I answer and he sighs in relief. "Why though?" I question him. "Just thought for a second that you're a minor" I nodded to his words and decide to leave. "Wait..." I turn back to look at him, already dressed up and all. "What's your name?" He asks me. "Alexandra" "mine's Vinnie" "nice to meet you Vinnie" "nice to meet you Alexandra"

————————————————————

Words: 645

The Gang Leader's Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें