Chapter 17 (SMUT)

ALEXANDRA'S POV

April 25, 2020

It does make sense. They are obviously coming after Vinnie. "Wait, are you sure tho?" Mads asks. "Of course. Matthew doesn't want to steal from Vinnie. He wants to kill Vinnie" Blake answers. "Fuck" Vinnie curses. "Vinnie, we are making a better plan. We will kill Matthew" I tell him. "This is so stressful" Vinnie mumbles. "Can you guys excuse us?" I ask them, they nod and leave the kitchen. After Blake left, I look at Vinnie. "Calm down Vinnie" I try calming him. One thing I've learned from Vinnie is that he definitely has anger issues. He looks at, eyes darker than before. "Vinnie?" I look at him, getting frightened. He stares at me the same way a predator looks at it's prey, leaning against the counter.

⚠️Warning⚠️ really bad smut

He stands up straight. "Want to calm me down?" He asks me. I nod. "Then obey me. Upstairs, in the room, laid on the bed, only in your undergarments. Now princess" He orders and I nod, quickly going up the stairs and into our bedroom. I strip from my clothes, laying down on the bed in my lace black undies. A couple of seconds later, he comes in. He leans against the door*, admiring my figure on the bed.

He proceeds to walk towards me and lay on top of me, arms holding him up, breath fanning against my face. He leans closer, lips touching mine but he doesn't kiss me. Only smirks and moves his lips to my jaw, leaving small kisses along the way. I tilt my head back, moan as he sucks on my sweet spot. He moves to kiss my neck, collarbone. As he reaches my chest, his fingers runs over my breast and to my back, to unclasp my bra, pulling the straps down my arm and removes completely the fabric.

His inches closer to my boobs, leaving kisses around it. I curl my toes and moan his name. The pleasure of him sucking on my nipples leaving me aroused. He then, moves downwards, getting closer and closer. My breath becoming heavier and heavier. He leaves pecks against my stomach, thighs, and finally, on my vagina*. He removes the black lace undies and kisses my whole area. He moves to kiss my clit, sucking on it. I moan out his name, biting my bottom lip and tugging at his blonde curls. He continues to suck on my clit and I feel my stomach getting tighter. "V-vinnie, I'm g-gonna-" I moaned out bur was interrupted by Vinnie "cum for me princess" . I came, arching my back and curling my toes.

He stands up straight while I'm taking deep breathes. "You liked that?" He grins. I nod, unable to talk. "Words princess" He orders as he removes his sweatpants and boxers. "I liked it" He smirks at my words. Vinnie grabs a condom but before putting it on, he pumps his erect penis, and looks at me. Deeply staring. "Suck it" He mumbles. I look at him slightly shocked but also afraid. "What?" I breathed out. "You heard it. Suck it" He mumbles louder. "But, I've never did that..." I say quietly, hoping he didn't hear it. "Speak up princess" He orders. "I've never done it" I say louder. "There's not much to learn. You just hold it and suck it" He tells me with a 'duh' look. I gulp and nod, sitting up straight as he sits down on the bed. I get on my knees in front of him and nervously held it in my hands.

I've seen him pump it before so I did a bit of that. I'm not sure if he liked it. I take a deep breath and put it in my mouth, the farthest I could go. I bob my head up and down his dick, taking as much as I can. I hear him moan my name loudly and feel his hand tugging on my hair. "W-wait, stop" He orders. I stopped and looked at him. "Get on the bed. I need to be inside of you" He mumbles. I nod and get on the bed while he puts a condom on.

He slips it in, filling me up with pleasure. He moves his hip, going deeper and faster. I tug on his hair, coming closer to the edge. "Fuck" I hear him mutter. He starts sucking on my neck while I scratch his back. "Vinnie" I moan loudly. "Let it go princess" Just as he said it, I released, breathing out. He pulls out and rolls to lay next to me. "So, are you calm now?" I turn sideways to look at him, pulling the sheets closer to me. "Yeah, definitely" He grins while looking at me. "Alright then" I say as I move closer to him, laying my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat while slowly drifting to a small nap.

~~~

Words: 828

A/n: I hate this so much. I'm never writing smut. EVER.