Chapter 23

ALEXANDRA

April 27, 2020

I sigh as I get ready for bed. "Princess?" I turn to look at Vinnie. "Hey" I smile at him. "You good?" He asks, sitting next to me. "Honestly, nope" I truthfully tell him, leaning my head on his shoulder. "What's the problem?" He questions, putting an arm around me. "Matthew is the problem... Like, I need to finish him off, yet, make us more powerful than him because, what Michael said made sense. He is clearly overpowering us and making us always question his next move. When we think we are two steps ahead of him, it comes out we are three steps behind. And it's so stressful..."

VINNIE

She keeps rambling about how frustrating and exhausting it is the whole situation. I admit, I lost track of what she was saying by 'stressful'. Just simply admiring her. The way she squints her eyes or the way she tugs on her hair or how she'll randomly ask if I listened and I nod even tho she already knows that I didn't is just, magically beautiful. She's beautiful and luckily, she's mine. I'll make sure to never let her go. She's my everything. Even tho we only dated for a few days, she's so important to me. It might be quick to say I fell in love with her. "Vinnie..." I look at her. "Hmm?" I hum. "What if, I pretend to like Matthew? Like, I say that I like him or something like that" That question took me of guard. "Why would you do that?" I asked her. "Maybe I can find a way to know his plans or something like that" She explains. "No Lex, I don't like that" I truthfully tell her. "Yeah, you're right. Don't know why I thought it was a great idea" She says with a obvious tone. She lays down on her side of the bed and I realize that she really wanted to do this. "Alexandra..." I call her. "Why did you want to do it?" I whisper to her ear softly. "Well, simply because I am tired of his bullshit" She groans. "If you think it's a good idea, go with someone else. Have someone look out for you" I tell her. "Vin... I have a much better idea" She says as she sat up straight. "Okay what is it?" I asked her, genuinely curious. "Okay so..."

JOSH

I enter my shared room with Madison and get ready for bed. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked her as I noticed she seemed a bit off. "It's just that, ever since what Alexandra said about Jordan, it added up. It makes sense but, if he really is a mole, why would he do that?" She looks at me worried. "I don't know babes. I hope it's not Jordan. Me, Vinnie and him have been friends since I can remember" I said as I laid on the bed. "You're right. Maybe Alexandra's theory might be wrong. I hope so" Madison says as she laid on my chest.

"Just sleep love and relax. Don't worry about nothing. Vinnie and Lex are in the works to get a solution. No need to worry" I mumbled to her even tho I'm also very worried. But suddenly, Blake came in the room and said "don't tell no one what we're doing. Go get Lex and Vin"