Chapter 14

ALEXANDRA'S POV

April 23, 2020

"Lexi, wake up" someone shakes me to wake up. I flutter my eyes open and see Vinnie. "C'mon, you need to go to school" He smiles at me. I nod and sit straight. He leaves, not without saying "we'll eat at a cafe". I put on decent clothes and brush my hair and teeth, doing my makeup. I put on my Air Forces and grab my school bag, leaving my room.

"I can't believe prom is tomorrow" Madison exclaims excitedly. "Yeah Madison. Let's not forget the fact that we don't have dates" I remind her. "I mean, Thomas asked you but he's an asshole. What he did to Vinnie is horrible" Madison mentions. "Yeah-" "it's sad that people out of school can't go. I would love to go with someone in particular" Madison sighs. "Is this person's name happen to be Josh?" I tease her as we walk down the stairs. She starts blushing and I chuckle. "Let's ask the principal, I mean, we are good girls so maybe he'll let us bring someone out of school" I suggest her. "Yeah, maybe" we enter the cafe and sit at a table while the boys go order the food.

After they got the food, the boys came to where we were sitting, Vinnie sitting on my right while Blake sat on my left, Josh sat down next to Madison and Jaden and Jack sat on her left. We start eating breakfast but, having a normal conversation. "So, girls, I heard prom is tomorrow. Are you going?" Jack asks us as he takes a bite of his bacon. "We want to but, we have no date" Madison replies. "You aren't going with Thomas are you?" Vinnie questions me. "No, I won't. Don't worry" I tell him with a small smile. "Thomas asked you to prom?" Blake asks in disbelief. "Yeah he did" I say quietly. "Geez, man really doesn't know when to stop" Jaden chuckles. "True" Josh agrees. "Can we like, stop talking about that douche bag?" Vinnie says, more like an order than a question. "Yes sir" I say in a jokingly way. They all laugh. Vinnie looks at me, with a grin on his face. "Anyways, we don't have dates and prom is tomorrow so, will we go?" Madison looks at me. "Yeah, let's go to prom as single woman. Why not?" I suggest her. "I have a solution. Out of the boys here, Vinnie and Josh were the only ones that didn't go to prom" Blake grins at the boys. "So, Josh goes with Madison and Vinnie goes with Alexandra. Problem solved" Jaden finds a solution. I notice both Madison and Josh blushing. "Ya know, it wouldn't be bad. I mean, Josh and Madison make a cute couple" Vinnie smirks at both of them. "I agree" I look at him and back at Josh and Madison, both blushing. "Alright then. You've got your dates Madison" Blake chuckles at her.

At school....

"Alexandra, wait" I turn around to be met with Thomas. "What do you want Thomas?" I say with an annoyed tone. "Have you thought about it? Are you going to prom with me?" He asks, with a smile on his face. "No, I won't" I answer, strictly. "Why not?" He frowns. "Because of what you did to Vinnie" I respond simply and left, Madison following behind. "Let's go to the pri-" the bells rings and we both groan. "At lunch"

In class....

"Ladies and gentlemen, the principal has a word" The teacher said as the principal walked in. "You are the last ones I will talk to and, well, I have good news. Many of you have went to my office and asked if you can bring someone out of the school and as seniors, I've decided to let you bring your partners outside of school" I look at Madison super excited and she looks as well.

At Vinnie's mansion....

"C'mon boys, we need to go prom shopping" Me and Madison urge them as they groan. "We will but, don't be long. It's annoying to go shopping" Vinnie says, in a 'this-will-be-boring' tone. "Fine" me and Madison both roll our eyes.

At the shop....

We keep on looking for dresses and grab a few, me using Vinnie as a hanger and Madison using Josh as a hanger. We then, go try on the dresses.

I try each one of them and neither look good even though Vinnie says they all look good. Until, he says "wait here, let me go grab you one" I sit at the chair inside of the dressing room and wait for Vinnie to return with a dress. He returned with a gorgeous black dress. "Oh my Lord Vinnie, that is beautiful" I look at it in awe. "Try it" he smiles. I grab the dress and try it on. Then, I walk out and ask for his opinion. He stares at me for a while, leaving me slightly insecure. "Vinnie?" I look at him and he shakes his head and says "you look absolutely beautiful" He smiles. I smile back and tell him "this is the one"

We also look for a tux for Vinnie and Josh, a nice one, that matches with our dresses. Vinnie gets a blue suit and Josh gets a black tux. "Let's go home please" The boys beg, me and Madison nod.

At Vinnie's mansion....

As we enter the place, we see it totally destroyed, Blake laid on the floor, in incredibly huge amount of pain. "Blake, what the hell happened here?" Vinnie asks as he runs to Blake, kneeling next to him. "Matthew came in and kidnapped Jaden, Jack and Jordan. I luckily escaped. Vinnie, he's coming after you much worse than ever before" Blake cries out in pain. "I'll kill that bastard" Vinnie mumbles. "You won't do it alone"

————————————————————

Words: 981