Chapter 11

VINNIE'S POV

April 10, 2020

I keep looking at the photos, not believing what my eyes are seeing. "Where did you find this?" I ask Alexandra in disbelief. "It was at Matthew's shelf" She answers. "What is it?" Jaden questions. "It's photos of Lisa" I tell them, shock plastered on their faces. "How do we know they're real? What if they're fake? Plus, they buried her body" Blake says, shocked and confused. "They did but, her face, it's her. This woman is Lisa. We need to go back" I tell them, already grabbing my gun. "Vinnie, we can't go back" Jack reasons. "Why not? That fucker has pictures of my love"

ALEXANDRA'S POV

When he said 'my love', a pang of jealously came over me, getting irritated by the mention or thinking of her name. "We need to go back. If you don't wanna come, fine. I'll do it alone" Vinnie says, taking one last look at us. "Fine, I'll go. Can't let my brother go alone" Josh states as he walks towards Vinnie, gun loaded in hand. "Same here" Jordan says, loading his gun. "We're brothers. One goes, so does the other" Jack comments while Jaden and Blake nod. "I might not be a good fighter but, I have some tricks up my sleve plus, you might need a woman. I'm going" Madison says. Then, they all turn to me. "You coming?" Blake asks. "Yeah, I am" I fake smile at them, trying to not show that I'm pissed of at this girl I never met Lisa. "Let's go then-" "wait, what's the plan?" I interrupted Vinnie. "This has no plan. We go in and bust down those doors, and force Matthew to tell us if Lisa is alive" Vinnie answers. I nod. "Let's go guys"

Matthew's house...

VINNIE'S POV

We walk in and push the doors open, the boys and girls aim their guns at the men while, I aim my gun at Matthew. "Well, same night you're back. What the hell do you want Vincent?" Matthew growls. "Why do you have a file on Lisa?" I growl back, walking towards him. "Oh, which one found the file? Was it your girl toy Alexandra?" Matthew laughs evilly. "That doesn't matter. Why do you have a file on Lisa?" I ask him again, getting frustated by the moment. "Because she's alive Vincent. If you think she's dead, you're wrong. And she's with me. She couldn't believe you wanted to kill her" Matthew responds. I look at him in disbelief. "She can't be alive. Thomas killed her" I mutter, more to myself. "But she is.... Lisa" He calls out. Suddenly, a woman with red hair walks towards us. She was dressed in a red dress. She's actually alive. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. "How-How are you alive?" I question her. "Thomas missed the bullet" she respond, angelic voice, just like I remembered. "But, I saw you getting buried..." I mumbled. "I know. But, that wasn't me. It's nice to see you Vinnie. Looks like you moved on"

ALEXANDRA'S POV

I look at her. She's gorgeous. Prettier than I'll ever be. "So, which one is it? The left or the right?" Lisa asked Vinnie, pointing at me and Madison. "Me" I say out loud. "Well, you're pretty" She complements. I'm getting weird vibes from her so, I just nod. "Well then, goodbye Vinnie" she says as she turns around. I look at Matthew and see him making a face like 'what-the-fuck-are-you-doing?'. I immediately find that as a red flag. "We came here to get you. Let her go Matthew" Vinnie says to Lisa, turning to Matthew and pointing his gun at him. "She's all yours, plus, I don't want her. I knew you were coming to pick her up. I knew you were coming here to steal the file. I knew everything Vinnie. But, I guess now you know who is Madison's kidanpper but, anyways-" Matthew was speaking but got interrupted. "I'm sorry. What?" Vinnie yells. Matthew turned to look at him with a normal expression. "So you are just going to give Lisa away with no fight?" Vinnie argues, walking towards Matthew. "Yeah, you can keep Lisa. But, as I was saying-" Matthew gets interrupted again by Vinnie and I'm getting irritated by the second. "No, this isn't you. You never leave without a fight. Something's fishy here" I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself to not go burst saying something I don't want. "Vinnie, you see, here she is. Don't you want her? Don't you want to love her? I'm giving her to you for free yet you don't want it. You always need to fight. That's the thing Vincent. We can't always fight. Anyways, I want you to meet a very special person. David!" Matthew calls out a name and a tall figure comes out. "Hi there, my name is David" the male smiled. I take a look at him and gasp. "What the fuck?" I mumbled. He looks at me and smiles. "Hi Alexandra" No, this can't be true. "What in the world?" I feel eyes on me. "Okay now I'm confused. You know each other?" Matthew mutters, laughing after. "He's my father" I say. The silence that the room became the second I said that that man was my dad, was way to silent, even able to kill a person. "What do you mean he's your dad? Why didn't you tell us?" I look at Vinnie's confused but mad expression. "I didn't know. My parents died when I was 5. But I guess not" I look at the man in disbelief. "Alexandra, we couldn't be parents at that age. I mean, 27 and being a dad, that wasn't for me. Love, we didn't want to leave you but staying with you was much harder. So, we did what was right for us. We left you" He says calmly. "No, stop lying. You did what was best for you. You didn't know what I was going through at the age of 5. I thought I lost my mum and dad forever. Only for at the age of 18 to find out that my stupid dad is alive?" I yell at him, tears streaming down my face. "And mum. Your mother is alive-" "I don't give a shit" I interrupt him. "Both of you are idiots that made a 5 year old suffer. All alone. I was alone. No one was there for me. No one. Not my parents, not my friends, not my grandparents, no one. I was alone. While you were out here, living your life, I was crying, day and night in a orphanage thinking that both of my parents were dead" I break down, all of my anger and rage spitting out. "You'll understand once you become a parent" He mumbles as he turns around. "No, I would never do that to my child. Never" I say as I walk closer to him, just wanting to take my anger and sadness on him but I'm stopped as I feel arms go around me. I look at Vinnie. He has a sympathetic and apologetic expression on his face. "You will. Trust me" David said as he walked away, leaving me alone but this time with friends that care for me.

"Now that this whole family reunion is over, gentleman, kill them" And they started to shoot at us. I couldn't shoot back. I didn't have it in me. "C'mon Lexi" I hear Vinnie whisper in my ear so I ran with him towards the car and got in, sitting next to him.

He wraps his arm around me. Feeling comfort in his arm. "I'm sorry Lex" I hear Madison. "Yeah, we don't know what you went through but, we feel sorry for you. You didn't deserve that" Josh continues. I just listen and nod. Just wanting to be with Vinnie.

~~~

Words: 1325

A/n: this is the longest chapter I've probably written.