Chapter 25

ALEXANDRA

April 28, 2020

"Alright, we all need to think of a plan. Try to find out if we have a mole" Vinnie starts, with everyone here except for Jaden and Jordan. They're out buying weapons for us. "Any ideas?" He asks the group. We nod 'no'. There's a silence in the room, either thinking or not knowing what to do. We did tell the others that there could be a mole and that mole is either Jordan or Jaden.

But, suddenly, I get the gut feeling that something's not right. Like, Jordan is in danger. "Guys, something feels wrong" I call out. They all look at me with questioning faces. "I think Jordan's in danger" I continue. "You sure?" Vinnie asks, while looking at me. I nod.

We climb inside the van and Blake hits the accelerator pedal. "Where to Alexandra?" Jack asks. "I don't know. Drive around the area" I answer. After what feels like hours, I spot Matthew, at the cabin. "There. At the cabin"

As we reach the cabin, there are multiple cars there. "Let's go" Taylor mumbles and opens the van's door and we all climb out to see Matthew, Jaden and Jessica. All looking at us while Matthew's men point their guns at us. We point at them even though we are outnumbered. "Where's Jordan?" Vinnie yells, angry. "Vincent, is that how we greet friends?" Matthew smirks while Jaden and Jessica laugh. "Don't fuck with me Matthew. Where is Jordan?" Vinnie yells, again. Matthew signals something and his men bring Jordan out, all beaten up and hurt, barely looking alive. "Vincent, you are dumb. You trust everyone that comes in within seconds. Like, for exemple, how do you know that Alexandra won't betray you? I mean, didn't she? Once?" Matthew criticizes us. "I won't because I love Vinnie" I yell at him. "Alexandra, love is a big word" Matthew mumbles. "Anyways, Jordan here, he's going to die anyways so, might quicken his pain. Any last words Jordan?" Matthew threatens as he points his gun to Jordan's head. "Don't you dare Matthew" Vinnie begs, as tears slip out of his eyes. A shot is fired. And another one. One almost killing Jordan and the other almost killing Jaden. "I don't need Jaden for nothing" Matthew says and walks away while Vinnie rushes to Jordan's side.

"Jordan please, please don't go" Vinnie begs as he kneels next to Jordan and holds him. "V-Vin-Vin..." Jordan stutters. "What's up?" Vinnie says through tears. "It's okay. I'll be okay. I'll be at a better place. I love you man. Take care" Jordan inhales through his mouth and holds Vinnie's hand. "Tell my parents that I love them and tell my sister that it doesn't matter what happened between us, that I love her. With all of me. Please Vinnie" Jordan begs him. "Of course. Anything for you buddy" And as soon as he finished talking, Jordan smiled and closed his eyes, his body giving up and him finally resting in peace.

Vinnie sets Jordan's lifeless body down and turns to look at Jaden. "Happy?" He yells. "Are you fucking happy Jaden?" He yells as he stands up. "Vinnie, I'm sorry" Jaden cries. "I don't fucking care because of your stupid betrayal, you got Jordan killed" I rushed to Vinnie's side and try to calm him down. "Vin, we will get our revenge. We'll make a plan and execute it perfectly for Jordan" I whispered. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and looked back at Jaden's almost lifeless body on the ground. "Burn in Hell Jaden" He yelled those words and walked away. "Vin? What do you want to do with Jordan's body?" Taylor asked. "Dig a hole and put him in there and bury that hole" He states and opens the trunk getting 3 shovels and a body bag. He hands one shovel to Blake, the other to Jack and he hands the body bag to Taylor. "Put him in there while me, Blake and Jack dig the hole"

After digging the hole...

They finished digging and Vinnie order for Taylor and Bryce to grab the body and put in inside of the hole. Then, Alex, Michael and Kio covered Jordan's body. After covering it, Josh placed a gun with no bullets on top of the buried body. "He was a soldier. He will stay with us in our hearts. Love you Jordan"  Josh says and leaves the place and we all followed him except for Vinnie. He stayed looking down. "Vinnie?" I called for him, he turned and left not without taking a look at Jaden's body. "Let's fucking kill Matthew"

~

Words: 825