Chapter 12

ALEXANDRA'S POV

April 11, 2020

I wake up, sad and all from yesterday. I don't even know how I feel. It's weird. I just put on a hoodie and sweatpants. I lay back on the bed and just stare at nothing. But then, there's a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I yelled. "It's me love. Can I come in?" I heard Vinnie's sweat voice. "Come in" I answer. He comes inside the room and lays a tray on my nightstand. "I'm not hungry" I mumbled. "C'mon Lex, you need to eat something" He says as he sat down next to my laid body. "How are you feeling after yesterday's events?" Vinnie questions, but I just look at him and say nothing. "Lex, let's talk please" He pleads. "Not now Vin" I tell him. He nods and walks out the door as I feel a tear stream down my face.

VINNIE'S POV

I leave Lex's room and look at them with sorrow eyes. "How is she?" Madison asks, seeming quite worried of her best friend. "Not good. She didn't want to talk. Let's give her time" I tell them.

A few days later...
April 21, 2020

Me and Lisa eat together at the table while the others are talking at the living room. "Babe.." I look at Lisa. "What?" "are you alright?" She asks me. "yeah. Just thinking about things" I smile at her, tho, in reality, I was thinking about Alexandra. It's been 10 days since the incident and she said that if it made me happy, to be with Lisa and I thought that's what I wanted but in reality, I didn't want Lisa. I wanted Alexandra. "Honey, c'mon, let me relieve some stress" Lisa smirks as she grabs my hand and we both walk to my bedroom.

ALEXANDRA'S POV

I walk upstairs to call Vinnie but hear yells coming from his room. I knock on the door and wait for him to tell me to come in. Once he did, I went inside and saw Lisa crying and Vinnie frustrated. He was shirtless and she was in his t-shirt. "I just came to say that the boys are calling you" I warn Vinnie. He nods and I excuse myself and walk downstairs again.

"So, is he coming?" Jaden asked. I nod. Suddenly, we hear Lisa running down the stairs and Vinnie begging her not to leave. "Lisa, I-" Vinnie was saying but got interrupted with a slam of the door. He groans in frustration and walks to the living room. "What's up?" He said. "When will we attack?" Jack asked. "I don't know. I really don't know anything" He mumbled as he sat down on the couch. "Everything alright?" Blake questions. "Yeah-" "Bullshit and you know it Vin" Josh interrupts him. "Yeah I know" Vinnie mumbles while looking down. "What happened?" Madison asks. He looks up at me and back down.

Everything clicks and something happened that involved me. "I don't want to talk about it now" Vinnie mentions. "Alright then, whatever floats your boat I guess" Jordan mutters. Vinnie stood up and walked upstairs.

"What do you guys think happened?" I asked the boys and Mads. "Maybe him and Lisa had a fight and maybe you were mentioned or something like that" Blake says. "Or maybe Lisa wants attention. Wouldn't be the first time she did this"

VINNIE'S POV

I sat on the corner of my room, thinking about mine and Lisa's fight. It was an accident and I didn't mean to do it but then, my mind quickly drifts off to Alexandra. I mean, I don't even know what I want. Wait no, I do know what I want but when Lisa's in front of me it costs me telling her that I don't want her. That I want Alexandra.

~~~

Words: 637