Chapter 8

VINNIE'S POV

April 10, 2020
8:30 am

"I think I have an idea" Jordan smirks. "I got some friends"

ALEXANDRA'S POV

"Okay kids, prom is in two weeks. Choose your partner and hopefully, come to our party" My maths teacher says as we pack our bags and are ready to leave. As me and Madison left, I hear someone call my name. "Alexandra!" I turn around to be met with the jock of the school, Thomas. "What do you want Thomas?" I asked him, slightly annoyed. "I want to ask you, do you want to go to prom with me?" Thomas asks me. "I-I'll think about it. I'll answer you tomorrow. Okay?" I answer him, biting my lip. "Yeah sure. Hope you say yes" He smiles as he walks away with his friends. "Lex, he is so into you" Madison exclaims excited. "I know Mads" I whispered quietly but also excited. As we exit the school grounds, I see Vinnie smoking a cigarette, leaning against the car. Then I remembered how, I went on a date with Vinnie Fucking Hacker. He noticed us and walked towards us. "Hey" He smiles. "Hi" I said. "Thomas asked Alexandra to prom" Madison spits out. "Who?" Vinnie looks at Madison. "Uh, no one. Let's go" I quickly speak. "Wait, who asked you to prom?" Vinnie asks angrily. "No one Vinnie. Let's go" I tell him sternly. "No, I won't leave until you tell me who asked you to pro-" "I did. You got a problem with it?" We turn around to be met with Thomas and his friends. "Yeah, I don't share my girl" Vinnie looks at Thomas threatening. "Your girl? Please, why would she go for a skunk like you?" Thomas and his friends laugh. "Well, at least, I know how to treat a woman right, huh, Thomas? Say 'hi' to your sister for me okay?" Vinnie smiles evilly. "Say one more thing about my sister and I'll fuck you up" Thomas threatens Vinnie, coming up to his face. "She's a whore" Vinnie mumbles in Thomas face. "Wait that actually reminds me of someone. How's Lisa?" Thomas smiles evilly. "Say that name again fucker" Vinnie threats. "Lisa" Thomas whispers. "Hey back off" Josh pushes Thomas out of Vinnie's face. I notice Blake, Jaden, Jack and Jordan behind Vinnie. Thomas pushes Josh back receiving a punch from Vinnie. I just blink and see them fighting each other. "Hey stop!" I try to stop the fight but it's no use. "Hey! Hey! This is school grounds" Some teachers come running to where the fight is taking place. They separate the fight, kicking Vinnie and his friends out of the field and taking Thomas and his gang to the principal's office. "Let's go girls" Vinnie mumbled as he passes by me and Madison.
-
"What the fuck is your problem?" I yell at Vinnie when we enter the house. "My problem? That motherfucker asked you to be his fucking date to prom. You really think I'm going to be happy? Oh my God, I'm so happy for you Alexandra" Vinnie yells back, saying the last sentence with sarcasm. "I don't care. You have no right to punch him nether less start a fight" I scream back. "Fucking shit. You remind me so much of Lisa" Vinnie chuckles. "Who the fuck is Lisa?" I ask him. "My dead ex girlfriend"

————————————————————

Words: 563