Chapter 5

ALEXANDRA'S POV

April 9, 2020
08:54 pm

As I reached home, I call for Madison but once I noticed that she's no where to be, I began to worry. "Where the hell-" A hand covers my mouth as a man puts a bag over my head and drags me to some place. "Sleep princess"

VINNIE'S POV

I reach home incredibly pissed. "What the fuck is your damn problem? I'm on a fucking date and y'all have the audacity to call me twice. Can't you fucking solve the problems by yourself?" I yell at Josh, Jack, Jordan, Jaden and Blake. "Sorry Vinnie, dude didn't want to give us the money" Jordan defends him and the rest. "You know what, that doesn't matter. Next time, don't call me okay?" They all nod. "So, where's the money?" I ask them. "Your office" Jack says. I nod and walk upstairs to my office where there was a bag filled with money but a red envelope on top. I get confused as none of them mentioned an envelope. I grab the red envelope and take it downstairs, and ask them "did any of you put this on top of the bag with money?" They all look as confused as I am. "No we didn't. We just put the money and left" Blake is the first to say. "The fuck?" I whispered but opened the envelope and read the message out loud.

'Hey Vincent, also say hi to your stupid friends for me. Also, don't you want to say hi to your little girlfriend. Oh wait, she's actually with me. 150k today at the 23rd Avenue 11pm or she will be dead.

Love Matthew'

"Fucking Matthew!" I yell as I smash a cup. "Vinnie, calm down. We'll find a solution and grab your girl" Jack tries to calm me down. I take a deep breath and ask "any of you have ideas?"

23rd Avenue, 11pm......

We wait inside the car, guns loaded and ready in case we need them. "Know the plan guys?" I question them one last time. They all nod. "Here we go" Jack exclaims as him, me and Jordan exit the car. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Vincent Hacker" Matthew smiles as him and his men walk towards us. "Well, if it isn't baby boy who needs daddy's money" I fight back. "Let's get down to business, eh?" Matthew smiles evilly. "I won't give you the money if you don't give her back" I warn him. "I will. I promise" Matthew signals something to one of his men. One of them goes to the car and opens the back doors, grabbing Alexandra and dragging her. Then, he takes a bag out of her head and I see her, makeup all ruined and hair all messed up. Jack and Jordan aim the guns at the men the same way they do to us. "Now, here is your chick. Now where's my money?" Matthew threatens. "Here" I throw a bag to his feet. "See wasn't that hard" He grins. "Let's go boys" Matthew exclaims as one of them drags Alexandra back to the car. "Hey hey, the girl. To me" I tell him, prepared to get my gun. "Oh uh, change of plans. I don't want to give you your girl back" Matthew says evilly. "What is happening?" Alexandra asks, probably confused as to what is going on. "Oh, your boy toy didn't tell you? He is part of the mafia love. The second that you went home with him, was the second that you are into this dangerous game. Should've went home with a better men because after all, bad boys go to hell" Matthew whispers loudly, for me and Alexandra to hear. At that point, she looks at me frightened. "I-is t-that the reason you had to answer those phone calls at our date?" She asks, not believing what she is hearing. "Alexandra, I'll explain it to you later but now, give her back to me" I growl at him. "Oh, her name is Alexandra? Gorgeous name" Matthew chuckles. I look up and nod, a quiet shot being fired immediately hitting Matthew, me, Jordan and Jack shoot at the men, as Josh grabbed Alexandra and ran to the car, us following behind. As we enter the car, Blake immediately hits the pedal, driving away. "Can you explain to me why I'm into this?" Alexandra asks. "Look, this is what I am. And everyone I've brought in have been stuck in this. Now, you are another one" She nods. "And who are all of you?" She turns to look at them. "I'm Jack, he's Josh, the driver is Blake, that's Jordan, that's Jaden and you already met Vincent" Jack introduces himself and the others. "Vincent?" She whispers, turning to me. "My name is Vincent but people call me Vinnie" She nods. "Well, today was certainly crazy"

————————————————————

Words: 810

A/n: I'll start adding dates on top of each chapter so that you'll be able to know when things are happening. Also, in this fanfiction world, COVID doesn't exist and this is in 2020. Thank you. Btw, this imagine starts on April 8th.