Chapter 15

VINNIE'S POV

April 23, 2020

I turn around to be met by Kio, Tayler, Bryce, Alex and Michael. "You guys want to help?" I asked them desperately. "Yes we do. You did so much for us Vinnie, it's only fair we pay you back" Tayler explains. "Also, we want to join your gang. Only if you let us" Kio asks and I nod. "Welcome to the Red Wolves"

We help Blake up and bandage him, hence he was extremely hurt. "We need a new house. This mansion is filled with cameras and microphones. Do you know a place?" Josh questions them. "Yeah I do. Might not be the best but, it's enough" Bryce replies. "Let's go then"

We pack our weapons and grenades and walk towards two big cars, we help Blake in and then, we drive off.

ALEXANDRA'S POV

We reach a house in the middle of the woods. Bryce stops the car and we hop off, Vinnie and Josh helping Blake. "Never knew you had chicks in your team" Alex teases Vinnie. "They entered by force" He informs him, helping Josh lay Blake on the couch after the door was opened. "Here we have 5 rooms and an office. So, we'll definitely have to share beds. There is two rooms with king size beds so, four of us will sleep on the same be-" "it could be us" Madison interrupts Kio's explanation of the house. "I mean, Vinnie and Lex stay with one, me and Josh stay with the other" She suggests to which we nod. "Okay then, so, we'll decide on the other three rooms" Michael mentions and they start discussing. "Okay so, Bryce and Tayler share one, Michael and Blake shares another and Kio and Alex share the other" I give them a simple solution. "Alright then. Let's do what she says" Alex says.

Later in the evening....

Me and Madison are cooking for the boys since they are discussing stuff. "Ya know, tomorrow will be fun at prom" Madison starts smiling. "Yeah it will" I smile back at her. I finish making the steak and place it on the table. We also made some potatoes, beans, etc. I walk upstairs into the office and tell them "dinner is ready"

As we are eating, Vinnie informs us that, they are working on a plan to rescue Jordan, Jack and Jaden but that won't happen today nor tomorrow because we need to be able to think twice ahead of Matthew. "Okay then, will you tell us?" I ask him and he nods. Alright then, I'm ready to beat Matthew's ass.

The next day.....
April 24, 2020

Me and Madison are getting ready for prom. "I'm so excited" She squeals. "I can tell Mads" I chuckle at her excitement. "This will be so much fun" She sighs. "Yeah, it will" I smile. "It will be cool"

At prom...

"If I haven't said it tonight, you are looking gorgeous" Vinnie whispers in my ear. I'm wearing a black dress with a transparent cloth on the sides with black high heels and a light makeup. Vinnie is wearing a blue suit and black oxfords.

ALEXANDRA