𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 || 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This is an oc x cc fanfic
But naturally I did not add any features, just replaced the name so you guys can read at peace. The personality and name belongs to my oc alone. The art above is made by me, and I decided to make a oneshot out of it hehe >~<

This will also be a part of a future book I'm publishing!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This will also be a part of a future book I'm publishing! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The soft footsteps following the tattered ground grew slower at her pace. A solemn sigh passed her tinted lips, coating heat at her edges, as the sun rays kissed her supple cheeks drifting at the rim of her vibrant umbrella. This was supposedly fun.

Keina smoothly kicked a pebble on the path, grasping slightly tighter at the shaft of her wagasa at the rising anticipation within her every breath. How could he not utter a word but grunts alone? It was frustrating her glorious hair way too much to her dismay.

It took her a whole lot of time drowning in her mind just to encounter a way or excuse to have this white-haired hashira escorting her to the festival.

He agreed after numerous silly prattles and booming fiasco, she had managed to convince him with his oh-so-beloved ohagi. But the time spent on this event was nothing but his negligence and her furiousness.

...At least talk to me, that damn idiot. She loudly thought with a dainty pucker of her lips forming and a disappointed glance behind her, just to see Shinazugawa with his scarred arms crossed over his chest. He seemed even more handsome though.

A dust of crimson shade kissed her cheeks, the fabric he was clad on was nothing of their usual uniform; the grey hakama suited his posture, and his viridescent haori coated him exquisitely. But his scrunched face of irritation doesn't match his extremely good façade. Keina pursed her lips together, and then childishly hoping unto the grassy field – profoundly like a dancing flower.

The whole two rounds of the clock they spent for the day was brimmed in her ludicrous accords, and her clever mind to compel him, at the very least, give in to their rare free time. Although, the responses were 'I could've just trained.' 'Just do your thing, tsk.' – And there wasn't even any tint of life in his voice. Barely even looking at her in the eyes.

There was nothing she could do anymore; after all, there wasn't any viable meaning of this arrangement to him. Only her playful stunts. Morosely to add, they weren't even in any romantic, or perhaps, platonic relationship that could at least summate their dynamic.

So what more there is for her to do than just accept his constant impudence? They had a duty to fulfil, and this spare time shouldn't even be used for these fair.

The precocious, sultry woman giggled as she landed onto the ground, with her right fist lightly elevating as though a dainty wing on her leap. If she were to describe him so naturally, Sanemi could fathom her features silently in his ruffled mind. He gulped down his pride the second her watched her spring.

She did look quite... beautiful. She has always been, and anyone could see that fact all too clearly. Yet it was harder to declare that an insult for him to let out such praise. And so he sojourned behind her all the while, watching her still, admittedly amused despite all the time she pursued her feelings to him.

Maybe this time and day was an exception. Keina was quiet.

"I suppose there isn't much to do," Keina whispered ever so faintly, attempting to settle down her frisky mischievous ways, fairly glancing at the welkins, silently mulling her despondence. "Shall we part our ways here—" her whisper immediately ceased from escaping her lips, averting her head to look at him.

A blush abruptly crept on her face, there was something about this that thumped her heart, and skipped a lovely beat, as her lips parted in surprise.

Sanemi glared softly before he glanced his eyes away, still holding out the sweet treat on his hand. "Just goddamn take it, tsk." It was exhilarating to even watch him contemplate on his words, and regardless to say, she would've leapt her way to embrace him. (He would jump away no doubt.)

It was for a stint of time that a relaxing silence hovered the two, and then slowly, his pale-purple orbs glinted towards her image that added a pale colour of red dusting his scarred cheeks.

Keina's eyes glimmered in both delight and a hint of her agony that reigned her just a moment ago. "Thank you ~" she sounded as though a child, and at the same time, a woman passing a lullaby out of her lips. A giggle played clear in his ears as she took the ice-cold treat from his fingers.

It felt as though time stopped running as their skin grazed each other with fervour. A rare affair indeed.

-

"Is this your way of saying sorry?"

"Tsk – can you just eat it?!"

"You're forgiven! Is this a sign that you're reciprocating my feelings?"

"God!"

They weren't the sweetest indeed, and nothing had ever prompted a romantic relationship in his eyes to her than she did. But the two of them had known each other for a long while as they server their duty, and there's no doubt that at the very least; a tint of compassion had already grown, in spite of the constant dejection.

Times like this were rarer than decapitating kizuki's head, such a moment of pure bliss and relaxing ambience happened within a count of their fingers. And it was sure that either of them absolutely cherished it, perhaps nothing more than lady's excitement.

But Sanemi was certain – had this war would've ceased to exist; he could've return her feelings as she wished to. But it was a rather, tasteless dream that could not possibly happen.

End

Okay good night sweeties I literally speed ran this and now I gotta sleep. Muah <33

-Mrs.Shinazugawa