2

Angel POV
📍Harlem NY.
June 2nd

Since i'm off of work today I think I might so shopping run some errands and get everything for the week ready

Since i'm off of work today I think I might so shopping run some errands and get everything for the week ready. *Her outfit for the day is at the top*
I get in my car and head to target. I start shopping and while listening to music. It felted like i was shopping for like 2 hours IN TARGET. I got a couple things for the house. Candles, tissue, tooth paste and all that good stuff. My total was $99.35. I paid and left as I headed to do some grocery shopping.

*4 hours later*
I'm done shopping for the day. I pull in the gas station to get gas and as I get out men start cat calling me. I hate catcalling it makes me feel so weird. I go in the gas station I grab an Aloe Water and head to the front I put $50 in my tank. Leaving the gas station to pump my gas some man comes up and try's to grab my hand. I move and tell him to leave me alone. He just keeps following me. I get to my truck and starts pumping my gas.

The random ass man keeps following me and trying to talk to me. I tell him to leave me alone but he wouldn't listen. Before I got a chance to do anything else. Some lightskin tall man with tattoos that cover his whole body walks up and starts yelling at him and saying " She keep telling you to leave her tf alone are you dumb or sum nigga get to stepping". I chuckle at what he is saying. He looks at me with this look that I can't read he walks up to me and asked me "are you okay?"
I shake my head yes and he says " Imma need words ma." I look at him and say " Yes sir i'm okay" with a joking tone. He starts pumping my gas.

I guess it's best if i start an conversation. So I start one asking him an simple question. " What's your name?" He looks at me and says " Dave and You?" with a smile on his face. " Angel" I replied. We talked even for like 15 minutes even after my gas was well done pumping. As I go get in my car. He grabs my hand and asks for my number. I look at him and say " You can have my IG and we can go from there". He looks at me and says " Shidd okay" and He's smiling like a kid at the damn ice cream truck. He looks high as fuck but he looks so damn fine.

I give him my IG and tell him to be safe as I get in my car he gets in his and we go in separate directions.

Dave East POV