16

Dave POV
Harlem NY🗽
Same Day.

It's 9:30 and I'm getting dressed i'm not as nervous as I was earlier but I still am just a little. I put on my clothes and head to my car. I pick up some flowers and I try to pick up the ones she always talks about.

I get to her house and I unlock the door. I see she's on the couch and I put my hands on her shoulders. She jumps and swings back at me but I duck because last time I didn't she hit me hard asl.

She gets up and hugs me. I hand her the flowers and she puts them in some water. When she comes back I grab her hand signing her to do a 360. She does a spin and then we walk to the car. I open the door and we head to the restaurant.

We pull up and her eyes light up with all the lights and glitter. She's like a 4 year old girl she likes shiny things and glitter. We get out and walk into the place. We sit and we start talking about her day and shit.

She talks about her nails and how she really appreciates what I do for her. The whole time i'm just looking at her and i'm thinking. HOW TF DID I GET A GF LIKE THIS. Like I really lucked up with this one.

She's is soo beautiful like she make a nigga heart beat 20 times faster when i'm around her ass. Our food comes and we eat. She just bust out laughing. She just said "I'm sorry but this is random why did you get the man from the Nightmare before christmas on your body"

I just started laughing because It was an random ass question. Idk I said to Angel. After dinner we head to the beach just to sit and watch the water. And I wanted to take her pictures.

We sit, watch, talk and laugh for about an 1 hour I take her picture and then we head to my house for the after hours.
———————————————————————————
THE BEAUTIFUL GODDESS ANGELS OUTFIT 😛😛😍💍💍

And THEN WE GOT THE MEAN ASS DADDY DAVE INNA CUT😛😩 AND HIS BEARD LOOK NICE NOT TO PATCHY

———————————————————————————We get to the house and Angel instantly starts stripping like she had been waiting on this all damn night

We get to the house and Angel instantly starts stripping like she had been waiting on this all damn night. We share a long ass kiss while i'm taking off the rest of my clothes.

I lay her down on the bed and rip off her panties like I said I was gonna do. I'm a man of my word she says " now why the hell would you do that" "baby i'll buy you 20 more just so I can rip them off again"

Then I start eating like I never ate in my life. Like i'm taking her soul giving it back and taking it again. She moaning and it's making me chuckle cause she's fighting for her life right now.

After I turn her around and start beating her shit down. She yelling she's cumin and I'm still beating her shit down. We agreed on condoms cause we don't want kids YET.

Then she lay me down and start riding a nigga like she was practicing for an rodeo. She had me moaning like a bitch tbh. After we did missionary and she was scratching my back up.

We had sex for like 3 hours we went rounds after rounds. And to top it off the head she gave was * chefs kiss* perfect.

After we catch our breath I go to the bathroom and get an warm towel to clean her off and change the sheets. After that we just went sleep cause damn that was an night.

*Inna morning/afternoon*

Angel POV
Dave's House 🗽
July 8th.

I wake up and it's 1 o'clock in the afternoon and when I tell you i'm fucking drained. Like i'm staying away from Dave cause he is an fucking demon. Like I thought we was playin but he was all serious.

I get up on the 2nd try and walk to the bathroom. I look at my self inna mirror and DAMYUM I look like hell. My makeup is fucked up my hair is fucked and this nigga done fucked half of the lashes off of my face.

I shower and go to the kitchen to make him something to eat. I made pancakes, eggs, grits, bacon ( Ik dave don't eat pork but in this book he gonna eat it so stfu💙) and I made smoothies.

I make his plate and go wake him up. He takes a shower and runs to the kitchen. He turns around and I can see the scratches on back. "sorry I didn't mean to fuck up your back like that" I say.

He laughs and says it's all cool lil mama. After we eat we walk up to his room and I see all these gifts on the bed I see purses and shoes and diamonds and all type of shit. I'm just stuck I turn and hug dave. I just let out a big scream.

Like he really like to spoil me and I love and hate it. Because I love the gifts but I hate that he does it. It makes me feel weird like He likes me and it's still amazes me.

We get dressed and then we go to his friend treys house and I see Aaliyah. We walk in and Trey said " Hey sis" "Wassup nigga" I say back.

Aaliyah runs up to me and says "BITCHHH YOUR GLOWING YALL HAD SEX LAST NIGHT?"
Damn this girl is good. "And bitch you looking right with all this stuff on. you got a diamond watch shit."

Me and Aaliyah walk off to smoke and talk about our nights. For the rest of the day we just chill with them found something to eat and laid over there.

———————————————————————————

Okay guys that's all for today 💙 Don't forget to vote

I hope the sex part was good 🥲.