13

Vote before reading. I didn't proof read
⚠️THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL ACTIVITY IN IT⚠️

Dave POV
Chicago IL🌆
June 18 (Still the same day from last chapter)

It's one o'clock in the afternoon. Angel, Victoria, Kam and I are on the way to some day drinking thing . They was alcoholics frl. I just wanna smoke and lay down but if Angel wanna party then we gonna party.

We all sit down. I learn that Victoria is 21 and her boyfriend is 22. Angel is the baby and she gets treated as such. We order our drinks and I ask the lady can we smoke in here. She bites her lips and says "ofc you can" while trying to give me a sexy eye.

But really she just looked slow. Angel looks at her and laughed. "Hand me the blunt and the weed" she says. The waitress face dropped. It looks like her heart got broken.

I laugh and Angel starts to roll. The lady walked off really mad. "Angel you a bully" I say "No i'm not i'm an angel." Victoria turns to me and say how did y'all met?

"Dave mean ass cursed out some man what was trying to talk to me and then we started talking" Angel says and passes me the blunt.

We smoking and laughing. We order some hot wings because we was hungry asl. They was cool people and Angel is just laughing and smiling. She was definitely having a good time.

I was smoking and Angel told me to blow the smoke in my mouth. I looked at her with confusion and then I said "That's nasty but okay". Victoria said "It's fun we always do it."

I take a puff on the blunt and blew the smoke in her mouth. She blew it out and she said "see it wasn't bad at all."

Now it's 5 o'clock and we need a nap. We drop off Coco and her boyfriend then head to the hotel.

20-30 Minutes Later

Me and Angel get to the hotel and she starts taking off her clothes. She lays in the bed and turns on the tv. I lay next to her looking at her body. I notice she has tattoos. One on the side of her leg, One on her finger and one under her boob.

The one on her leg is an money rose I have a rose on my neck. The one on her finger is a gun shooting a heart and the one on her boobs says " Get down with a captain or sink with the ship."

Angel lays in the middle of my legs with her head laying on my chest with my hands grabbing her titties playing with her nipple rings. She looks up at me and kisses me it wasn't a peck she wanted a long passionate kiss.

And I kissed her back of course . She wanted to take control so bad but you know me the big dog and shit had to take control. I thought Angel was gonna be a innocent one but ig not.

After of kiss was over she turned of the air conditioner and got underneath the covers.I took of my shirt and she laid next to me.

Angel POV

Idk why but this liquor is getting to me and i'm slightly getting horny. I'm always horny with Dave but now it's more than usual.

I lay down next to Dave with my leg on below his waist and my head on his chest. He must know i'm horny and he is playing in my face right now.

He has his hands under my panties rubbing my ass. He asked "What age did you get your nipples pierced?" " I got them done on my 18th birthday and that's then I got my gun tattoo"

"Why you ask that" "Cause I was just rubbing your titties" "Awl. What age did you get this." Point to his Jason tattoo right above his V-line.

"I got most of my tattoos from 16-20 but I was 17 I think" I lay my hand on his V-line and he jumps " Damn ma your hands cold asl" "Well let me warm them" I sit up and sit on his lap. He is laying on his back looking up at me.

I slide on hands in his underwear and lay them right next to his manhood. We start talking about music and having a regular conversation. I'm sliding my hands closer to his manhood and still trying to continue the conversation.

Then out of no where he flips me over on my back and he gets on top. We start kissing while he takes off his pants. He slides off my panties and starts fingering me.

I'm wetter than a mf wave pool right now. I'm trying kiss him back but baby his fingers are working magic right now. He starts kissing my neck and my moans are uncontrollable right now.

He gets down to my kitty and starts eating like Jesus at the last supper. My moaning and shaking uncontrollably. I'm pushing his head away but he's not moving. I'm about to cum and his man is eating.

I came about 4 times of the head alone. After he got finished eating like he ain't eat in 12 damn years. He pulled down is underwear and I saw his manhood. My eyes grew big but I ain't no pussy.

It was 10 1/2 inches I did a quick prayer to God and then I watched him put on a condom. Thank the lord cause I thought was trying to shoot up the club.

He stick the tip in and I instantly lose my mind. He flip my around and now he beating my back in. I'm moaning and yelling out loud. I'm telling him about about to cum but he keeps going harder and harder.

I tell him to grab my hair and this nigga starts beating my coochie down. I swear to god he is beating me like Ike did Tina. We fucked for 2 hours and after that I put my throat to work.

Had his nigga moaning and shit after I did my work best believe I was baby sitting the kids in my mouth. I'm the throat goat. After that I went to sleep cause this nigga can put in work.

Okay yalllllllll🥲 how was the chapter and I tried with the lil sex part.

I hope it wasn't danky but vote and comment😛.