3

Angel POV
📍 Harlem NY
June 3rd

Today I am off of work again so I think I might chill or go see one of my friends. It is currently 7:30 AM. I get out of my bed which I really don't want too but I do anyways. I go to the bathroom handle my business. Wash my hands and then just stare in the mirror. Not thinking how beautiful I am but how I have been through so much.

My life growing up was not the best but I made it. My family was very abusive and evil people. My biological mother would have men come to the house and sexually assaulted me to pay back for her debt that she owed. That went from 7-15 until I ran away and started a life for my self. Now look at me. Making money from not just the mall but doing promotion. bringing home about 14k every 2 weeks.

I walk out of the bathroom and head to the kitchen where I grab a bowl of fruit and sat on the couch.While I start to facetime my friend Leah.

Leah- hey girly
Angel- hey girl, wtw today?
Leah- I don't have any plans wanna go get lunch together?
Angel- Sure met me at my house at 2:00
Leah- Okay love you bby.
Angel-Love you too.
* Conversation Over.*

Its 8 o'clock and I still got hella time to waste so I might clean the house or watch some true crime documentaries. I probably could be a serial killer if I tried. I ended up cleaning and watching the documentary. As I'm getting up to go shower I get a notification from IG. It was dave and my brown skin checks turned red but I don't know why it was only an good morning message. I said good morning back ofc and sent him my number cause why not.

I got in the shower and let the water hit my body my mussels loosened up and I felts completely at peace. I washed but and picked an outfit.

Angels outfitIt's 1:30 and Leah is ALWAYS late

Angels outfit
It's 1:30 and Leah is ALWAYS late. So i'm sitting waiting and then I get a facetime call from a unknown number. I answer and it's Dave and he's not smiling but he says this mug on his face. " Hey davey pooh" I say. His face mugs even harder "Don't call me that shit nomo, wassup with you today?" He says. " Nothing my friend and I are going out to lunch and after that nothing I might slide to my grandparents house" I say.

He still has this mean mug on his face so I say " Damn Dave who pissed in your cereal?" Which made him laugh hella hard. Like I told the funnest joke in my world. " Shit my bad I just have that natural face ig" Dave says. "Well you need to fix it cause you making me feel like I did something wrong" I say in a joking tone. " Well ma imma let you go and I'll get up with you later, Be safe" he says and I reply " Will do and you be safe too Davey Pooh" and I hang up really fast cause I know he just told me to stop calling him that.

 " Well ma imma let you go and I'll get up with you later, Be safe" he says and I reply " Will do and you be safe too Davey Pooh" and I hang up really fast cause I know he just told me to stop calling him that