19

I DIDNT PROOF READ SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS AND MISSPELLING.

Angel POV
July 10th
Harlem NY🗽

It's currently 4 o'clock inna morning and I woke up cause I just can't sleep. I look over and see Kai and Dave inna bed and tbh I don't know how to feel.

First off i'm happy because it's a child but the way she came out onto the world was wrong. Millie is wrong she should have told the world better. But nun the less a blessing is a blessing.

Maybe Kairi can teach Dave how to show emotion and help him become a better person. The same for me I don't wanna come off has a mommy or doing to much because she is not my child but I do want to love and treat her as such.

I get up and start cleaning up the house. I take a shower and then set some clothes out for Kai. Kyla wakes up and we go to her house to get her things and move into my house.

It's now 8:30 and Kai's doctors appointment is at 11:30 then dave wants to go to the court house to change him to Kairi's legal guardian.

So I wake Kai up and get her dressed for the day. I wake Dave up and he showers and does all that good stuff. I tell Kyla we are about to leave and we leave.

We get to the doctors office and the tell us that Kai has missed all her shots and that her health is at risk. They gave her all her shots and she cried so hard. After we left Dave was sad because he saw Kai crying and I just laughed.

We get some food and then we go to the courthouse. We wait for like 2 hours and then the decision came that Dave is now her Legal guardian and he made me her legal guardian as well.

It 3:00 and Dave says to me "you wanna met my mama?" "Huh" I say and he repeats the question. I say "You sure she gonna like me ? and what if she don't like my house and don't like the way I do things"

"She gonna love you I promise. Well she's coming over to my house at 8:30 and you're gonna be there so let's go so we can get everything ready."

We have to run to the store to get some things for Kai and then wells start decorating her room tomorrow morning.

*Skip to Dave's house*

I start cooking dinner and i'm a little scared. I made a roasted chicken with smacked little potato's with green beans and for drinks I made Strawberry lemonade and an spiked version as well.

Dave has red and white wine and we got juice and ice cream for the kids if they decide they are coming. I'm really nervous and excited ig.

I'm wearing a white dress with the watch Dave got me. It's like 6:30 and dinner will be ready at 8:00 so everything is going good. We laid Kai down for a nap because she was getting sleepy. Dave did her edges and he was so excited.

Dinner was done and then I heard the doorbell ring and my heart dropped to my ass. Dave said "She will like you everyone else don't matter"

I go get Kai while dave lets his family in. Kai looks at me and pushes my checks up like the shape of a smile. I smile take a deep breath and then I say let's do this Kai.

I hear laugher and talking and then I hear another everyone stopped talking. Then I hear "Damnnnn Dave she got some friends or sisters?"

Dave smacks the boy in the back of the head and then he walks up to me and says "Everyone this is Angel,Angel this is everyone" then he tells his mother to come here.

She says "wow you're just wow. Dave if you fuck this up imma beat that ass" and then Kai looks up and then looks at dave. His mother says "And oh my goodness is this my grandchild"

Dave shook his head and then she reached for Kai and she looked at me. I whisper to kai "she's your grandma it's okay". Then she goes to her. We walk into the kitchen and I start to met everyone else.

His aunties, Sister and brothers. I met his Niece and she's so sweet. We talked the whole time her name is Yani and she's 14. His sister is 29 and her name is Lonye and she's Yani's mother.

He has 2 more brothers. Elijah, Liam so the order goes. Elijah 35, Liam 33, Lonye 29, David 22 and Luca 19. Elijah has a wife and 1 son he's 14. Elijah Jr and Tina is his wife's name.

Liam has a wife named Skai with no kids yet. Lonye has a husband named Isaac and they have 2 kids. I think Dave's auntie doesn't like me. She keeps commenting on my looks and how I can a brown skin girl.

Me and Dave's mother start making plates and she tells me her name is Faye and how she thinks i'm a an beautiful lady and how I am taking this Kai situation very nicely.

I say thank you and we all start to eat. Everyone starts to eat like they have not ate in years. They even go back for 2nds and 3rds. They were saying how millie never cooked and how good it was.

Then his auntie Trina said " So are you just using him for his money or do you have a job" with a attitude in her voice. I looked at her and laughed I said " Well since I didn't tell y'all what I do I'm an model, Hairstylist and nail tech"

Lonye said "Ik that's right" and then Trina said "Dave idk why you picked a dark skin girl and she's big". Before I got a chance to say anything everyone started going tf off.

Dave said "Ik you ain't talkin and you're bigger than statue of liberty." The Liam said "you talking about her being brown skin you started bleaching your skin"

Ej said " She's pretty so I don't know what's the problem" Not gonna lie my feelings was hella hurt. Dave's mother said "Ain't nun fat about her but that ass inna back so girl stfu you can leave"

I simply got up and left the table. I walked to the bathroom and I sat on the tubs and started crying. I started scratching and ripping my skin. I scratched my wrist, waist until I saw blood.

I cleaned my face and fixed my makeup and started getting ready to act like I was okay. Until I saw Dave come in the bathroom. He asked me was I okay and I said yes but he knew I was lying.

He said Angel ik you lying what's wrong. I said "I have always hated my body and right when I try to love it someone knocks my confidence down to hell."

"Angel with all do respect fuck her and her opinion on your body. You're my beautiful girlfriend and soon to be wife. You are the most beautiful, amazing thing I have ever seen in my life."

We walk out the bathroom and it's currently 9:30 everyone starts leave. Everyone hugs goodbye and we trade numbers.

Dave gives Kai a bath and then I wash the dishes. Dave puts Kai in her bed and Goes to lay down. I strip out of my clothes and change into some clothes I left over here.

Doing it slightly fast so Dave doesn't see my scratches on my body. We in the night with a movie and talking about his family drama.

———————————————————————————

That's all for this chapter folks🙃. Don't forget to vote and have a good day bitches 💙🦾.

-Dahoenana