9

Angel POV
📍Harlem NY Dave's House🗽.
June 8th

I wake up and look around to see that I'm laying on Dave with his arms wrapped around my waist. His hands are far away from my ass. Which I'm slightly surprised but he acts like a gentleman so we'll see how this goes.

I just laid on him and started thinking about how he's probably gonna cheat on me and how he's gonna do me wrong. I started thinking about how my body is ugly and how he's probably not gonna want a girl with so much trauma. I'm pessimistic (Look it up)

"Whatever you thinking you can stop" Dave says with his raspy morning. I look up with teary eye and say "i'm not thinking anything." " you don't have to lie Angel" he says. I drop a tear and then I just lay down until I realize I don't have on any lashes. " Dave you took you my lashes?"

" You mean long ass butterfly wings yeah I took em off" He says. "They not even that long ghe" "They long asl you can fly away with them". I reach up and grab his patchy ass beard and say " if you hurt me i'll kill you" he looks at me with an confused face and says.

" I'm not gonna hurt you" "yea whatever nigga" I say while laughing. I get up and grab my phone.I grab my phone and see I have 2 missed calls from my cousin.

I grab my phone and see I have 2 missed calls from my cousin

My heart dropped I hate family emergency. I sit up and call my cousin back. She answers and says "Angel first off are you okay?" "Yes i'm fine I don't know what's going on" "Angel i'm sorry" she says while slights crying " Sorry about what Coco tell me something" "Angel your mother is dead".

I just felt everything fall. I dropped to the floor and started crying.Dave picks up my phone and says " What did you say to her?" he questioned my cousin. " I told her that her mother passed" "okay she'll call you back later be safe" he says. Then hangs up the phone.

He sitting on the floor with me and grabs me while I cry. I feel so weak right now not because my mother died it's because i'm crying in front of him. I hate showing my feelings that's how people know your weaknesses.

But now I can't hold in my emotions right now. My mother treated me like shit and all I wanted was a good mother, I wanted love not hate and trauma. I wanted to feel that mother's touch and I'll give anything to have that love but never in my life wished my mother to die.

It's painful but I'll get over it like all my other problems. I'll hold it in until I get mad and take my anger out on anyone who try's me

Dave is holding me and it's making me cry more because I have never been held while I was crying. It made me feel safe.  Ain't that some shit I got a special friend and then my mother died.

Dave POV
📍Harlem NY Dave's house
June 8th

Seeing Angel cry really hurt me cause I can't imagine the pain she is going through. Having a mother that you wanted to love you just die that can hurt. I would lose my mind the day my mothers soul leaves her body. "Dave i'm sorry I didn't mean to cry on you" "Angel please you are hurting and crying is the natural response and I don't mind you crying it shows that you are strong."

She gets up and walks to the bathroom. I get up and walk to the 2nd bathroom handle my business and brush my teeth. I walk back to my room and start rolling 4 blunts cause she gonna need them. I order Ihop cause i'm hungry asl. She comes out of the bathroom and sits on my bed "You wanna watch a movie?" "yea but we not watching no girly shit and no singing." "bet let's watch boys in the hood" " okay but cry when ricky die cause then imma turn it off"

She finds the movie and I go get the food from the driver person. "Dave your first lady is facetiming you" Angel says "answer it" "boy no i'm not finna answer your phone" " just answer the damn phone angel" " ight nigga".

Angel answers the phone and you hear my mama say " hello beautiful" "hey ms Brewster." " how is your day going-?" "Angel. my name is angel" "how is your day going angel?" " not good at all but it's fine" "i'm sorry to hear that" "it's fine how are you?" " i'm good i ate and washed some clothes and now i'm talking to you so i'm doing good."

It made my smile that my mama liked Angel cause my Mother never liked any of my girlfriends even Millie and Millie was the family favorite but my mother didn't like her.

I walked in the room to see my mother and Angel still talking and Angel looks up at me and says " Well here is your son." "Okay give his ass the phone i'll talk to you later baby." " Talk to you later" Angel hands me the phone and then walks to the bathroom.

Me and my mother starts talking and my mother says "I like her she's definitely an Angel" "well your not gonna met her in-person for a while cause I don't wanna fuck this up." "okay son well i'll call you back and now i'm gonna go bother your brother"

Angel walks back in the room and lights up a blunt. Her eyes look more red from since she left the room.It's most likely after the conversation with my mother she started crying in the bathroom. She smoked the blunt like a straight nigga and i'm not one to judge. Death can take a toll on you and you will hate your feelings so weed helps you not feel.

 Death can take a toll on you and you will hate your feelings so weed helps you not feel

Millie Mamiiiii😛(Dave's ex)