10

Angel POV
📍Harlem NY🗽
June 16th ( I did a time jump sooooo)

I'm currently packing to go to chicago for my mothers funeral. Me and Dave spent a lot of time together. I called Leah but had an attitude so I just said I love you and i'll call you later. I talked to my cousin and we are getting on the same plane.

We leave tomorrow at 11:30 AM. Anyways back to me and Dave. We have spent a lot of time together and he has helped me get through all this madness. We went to an little fair and he won me so many bears and he's such an gentleman.

He has my location and now him and Leah are the only people that have access to my house besides me of course. It's 11:20 and i'm HUNGRY ASF. I walk in the kitchen and I make and eggs and bacon with a piece of toast. Then I got a text from Dave and I started smiling ear to ear.
Angel -Grey
Dave-Blue

Dave POV📍Harlem NY(Mama house)🗽June 16th

Dave POV
📍Harlem NY(Mama house)🗽
June 16th

I'm at my moms house and they having a slight family get together. I don't wanna be here right now but i'm here for the food. But it's hella early like I should be sleep right now.

After texting Angel my day got better. I ate some food and laid down in the guest room. Then I hear a loud ass "YOOOOOOO" and I knew it was my brother. He came in the room and sat down on the bed. "bro i'm slightly drunk so i'm finna lay down wit yo ass until I get my life together" "okay nigga"

We lay down and we sleep for like 3 hours. Now it's 3:20 and I look at my phone to see that Angel texted and Trey called. Called Trey and he told me to slide on him.

 Called Trey and he told me to slide on him

Don't Mind The Time At The Top.
Then I facetime her because i'm driving and Ik she hate when I text and drive.

Angel POV

I'm currently on the phone with Dave while he's driving and I hate that shit.But we start talking and I'm just rambling about my thoughts and he sits and listens to them. I actually like it. I like him

All of a sudden his face changes and says hold on lil mama let me call you back. Okay I said and then I started cleaning up my house because when I get back I want to come home to a clean house.

25 Mins later I hear my phone ring and it's Aaliyah the girl from the party. I answer the phone and she says "Omggg heyy girllyyyyy" " heyy girl" I say.

We start talking about how we have been and what do we have planned for tonight. I didn't feel like partying tonight cause I knew I would try to drink my feelings away but at the same time I needed a drink.I said " I don't feel like partying like that I just need a drink and chill." " Hell yea girl my party girl needs a rest" she says.  "Okay girly i'll send you my address and you can come at like 5:00" Aaliyah said.

Dave POV
I hang up on Angel and run in the house to see my brother beating his girlfriend ass. I grab up him and throw him to the wall. I run over to his girlfriend and pick her up. "Are you okay?does anything hurt?" I ask to the girlfriend and she says "My side hurts" while crying with her busted lip and messy hair.

I walk to my brother so ready to slap the dog shit outta him. I hated see men put they hands on women. Like you a bitch frl. I get to him and slap him " WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM NIGGA?" " Nigga she a bitch frl she trying to leave." " Yo bitch ass hit her cause she trying to leave yo stupid ass" "you put your hands on her cause she trying to leave Luca are you fucking slow"

I walk over to the girl help her into my car and drop her off to her house. I apologize to her for my brother actions and tell her to block his number and try to get a restraining order on him for her safety.

I go back to my mothers house where she is cleaning up the blood on the floor. I tell her to stop and i'll finish cleaning it up. I go look for my brother and see he's in the bathroom crying cause he knows he's wrong.

" You a dumb ass nigga for that" I say and walk off. I clean up the blood, kiss my mama goodbye and leave her house. I text Angel and say " I'm sorry my family had some problems and I had to get them solved."

I slide to Trey crib. We play the game, Smoke some weed and he start talking about Aaliyah and how they started fucking around with each other.He ask " What's going on with you and Angel or whatever ha name is" I laugh and say " Angel nigga and yes sir" " Don't fuck this up or imma beat yo ass" "sir yes sir" I say while laughing. I stay at his house before I went home.

Angel POV.

I'm on my way to Aaliyahs house. I got a bottle of Hennessy and a bottle of wine. I get to her house she greets me and we walk in and start to open the Hennessy. We turn on criminal minds and then I check my phone to see that Dave texted me. I texted him back saying " it's okay. Sorry I wasn't looking at my phone."

I stay at Aaliyahs house till 7:30 and then I go home. I facetime Dave tell him about my day and he tells me about his day and about his brother situation. I fall asleep.

Dave POV

I get home get on facetime with Angel and then she falls asleep. I play the game when I get an instagram notification. Sees it's an dm request.

I just bust out laughing cause this bitch is delusional

I just bust out laughing cause this bitch is delusional.I text back and say " bitch leave me alone befo I have my girl slap you cause I don't hit women"
I close instagram turn out my lights, plug up my phone and go to sleep with Angel on the phone.