23

Don't Forget To Vote 💙

Dave POV
Dave's House

I feel like shit I have been calling Angel and she picks up and if it's not about Kai she don't wanna talk. I called her over 100 times last night. I fucked up so bad

Kai has been crying asking where is her mommy and I don't know what to tell her. My mother called me and cursed me out so did my sister and brothers

My brothers saying I lost a good woman I would be lucky if she come back and my sister said she should body slam me for putting my dick in other bitches her words exactly.

Angel texted and asked can Kai come over for a week and I say yea. I pack a simple bag because she has clothes at Angels house and Angels buys Kai new shit all the time.

While I'm getting ready to drop Kairi off I hear a knock at the door and see it's Millie. I mental roll my eyes and open the door. She comes in and Asks where is Kai.

I say in her room and then she tries to walk in her room. I say unun we finna go. She asked where and I say I finna drop her off at her moms house. Millie says " Who the hell is her mom?"

"Angel" I say while grabbing a apple juice and two packs of fruit snacks. One for Kai and one for me. it's day 4 of me and Angels break up and I can't do this shit i'm so damn tired.

Millie says " I wanna come with you" "Okay just don't say no crazy shit cause if she beat yo ass i'm not helping" I say

She laughs and we go to the car. Kai ass keep mean mugging ha ass it's so funny. I put her in her seat and we all get situated. I pull off and head to her house.

Listening to Lil Durk, Pop Smoke, Nipsey Hussle and Wu Tang Clan.

We pull up to Angel's house and Kai yells " MOMMYYYY" I text Angel and tell her we are outside and less than 2 minutes later Angel comes out with some fresh knotless braids a white T shirt and some black nike pros with some fur slides.

And she has a big tote with her. She gets to the car and she speaks to me and millie surprisingly. I speak back and get out of the car. "What's in the box" I ask

"All your shit is in this box. All the gifts and your clothes. Your purses, Jewelry and other stuff. So pop your truck." She says

"Nawl Angel that's all your shit now I got that for you so you own it. You don't have to give me that shit back I want you to keep it." I say feeling guilty asl

She says okay and runs back inside her house to put the tote down. She opens the back seat door and Kai yells " MOMMMYYY" and Angel Says " BABYYYYY" unbuttons the seat and Kai grabs on to her with the biggest smile.

" I missed you soo much baby" Angel says. I hand her Kairi's bag and then Angel says " Say bye bye to daddy"

Kai says " Byee dada me love you" I pick her up and say " I love you too stinky be good with mommy" I get back in my car and before I pull off I say " Bye Angel I'll be back on monday"

She just looks and me and walks in the house. Millie looks at me and says " So yall done frl?"

I look at her and say " I don't even know." I don't want me and Angel to be over. I regret everything I did and I just wish I never cheated.

Millie just says " Oh" and then we pull off. We go back to the house and you know we do what grown people do.

To be honest her sex is trash compared to Angel. Even her head is WACKKK. So after I put her to sleep I went to smoke and then I laid on the couch until I fell asleep.

Angel POV

After me and Kai go back in the house. We sit and watch some movies and I start cooking dinner. I missed my baby so much.

My phone starts ringing and I see it's the sister group chat. I pick up and we start speaking on the Dave situation.

I tell them that i'm doing good and I pray that dave is doing good also I have no bad blood with him and Wishing him the best.

They sound more hurt than I am but in reality I'm fucking falling apart. I feel so damn sick. Kai has really got my spirits up. I love that little girl so much.

They tell me they're having a family reunion tomorrow and I should show up but it's no pressure. I might show up so Kai and see her cousins and play like a kid should.

It's like  3 o'clock the food is ready and Kai is talking her nap. I take this time to smoke outside. Just to clear my mind and rest my thoughts.

I get on live after I get done smoking and here comes the Dave questions. I don't play attention to them and answer questions on how's my business going and things about me and not about us.

I end the live and go back in the house to fix me and Kai something to eat. Kai is just looking at me like i'm some type of doll she just looks so amazed.

She kisses my face and then we start eating. I start telling her about my day like she really understands what im saying but she's just looking and im just talking to her.

She starts laughing and is really paying attention to the conversation. After we got done I put Ms. Kai in the bath and did her hair in two braids and a ponytail with a little bow.

I put her lil baby bonnet on her and laid her in my bed. I get in the shower as well and make sure I put my bonnet on so we don't have to do hair in the morning.

I while I was in the shower that shower head did it's job okay. I put on my night clothes and go put Kai in her bed. I lay in my bed and then I text Dave to bring Kai some shoes because i'm taking her to their family get together.

He texted back and says okay. I turn on my tv and watch some cartoons until I fall asleep.