6

Dave POV
📍Harlem NY🗽
June 5th

I wake to check my phone and It's 6:30 AM. I Get up and shower and handle my business in the bathroom.
I lay back down on my bed just to find out. Angel was still on the phone. I hear her moan and sigh that lets me know she is not a morning person. I hate the mornings so i'm not gonna say anything until she is fully woke.The phone goes silent and then I hear her sigh and say "good morning dave" "good morning beautiful"

"I hope you have a good day but I have to go to work so i'll call you later maybe on my break or something. "Okay ma be safe and have a good day" then the called ended. That was the best sleep I had in a long time. Angel is doing something to me I don't know what it is but something is happening. I go back to sleep and I really don't plan on doing anything today.

Angel POV
📍Work
June 5th

i'm currently at hell I mean work. I really don't wanna be here right now but there is money to be made. My cousin wants me to do her hair when I get off so I might be a little busy today. I think I can take hair and cosmetics seriously I wouldn't have to work in the mall.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when some rude ass lady comes up and starts yelling because we didn't have her shoe size. Bitch it's not my fault your big foot as wear a size 12. Then she gets out of pocket when she says " Ik your fat ass hear me talking bitch go find me a shoe that fits."

I almost lost my damn mind. "Bitch your big wide foot ass, funky floppy ass curls, yo big nose ass ain't talking to me like that cause I will beat yo ass ghe" I say letting my chicago accent come out. She looks at me with big eyes and does say anything she just turned her slow ass around and walked off.

Then my manager comes and says " That was really rude and I don't appreciate how you were talking to our costumer" " She was just calling me all out of my name and i'm the rude one?" I say. "Yes you are the rude one matter of fact you're-" " bitch fuck you I quit." Before she got an chance to say anything else I grabbed my shit and got in my car. I was mad as fuck and I really wanted to cry but fuck her fuck, that job and fuck the person who thought about making the company.

I make it home to find me something to eat cause I didn't eat yesterday. I ended up eating a bowl of fruit and layed down since it's 12:00 and I told my cousin to come a 2:00.

I sleep for an hour until I hear my phone go off and I see it was a message from daddy dave. It's a simple "did you eat ma?" I waited like 2 minutes to reply and said "yea i ate did you?" and then I heard my doorbell ring and it's my cousin a hour early. I walk off to open the door. When I come back I see I have a an missed call from dave.When I called back he didn't answer and then 5 minutes later he facetimed me back. I pick up the phone and say.

"Im not finna play phone tag with you dave"
"my bad ma" he said while i'm setting my phone up so I can start doing my cousins hair.
"Angel what you are doing? Ain't you supposed to be at work?" he says "Im doing my cousins hair and no i got fired" I say calmly cause I really don't care. " you got fired?" he said with a surprised voice " yes i did because this rude ass lady came in and tried to play in my face so I cursed her ass out" I say.

I talked to Dave the whole time while doing my cousins hair.Then I turn around to get the wig and I hear dave say "Damn" and then he say "shit my bad that was weird" I laugh cause he saying damn to my ass. Ik it's big nigga Ik. I finish her hair and I take a picture to post later on today.

Angel cousins hair

Angel cousins hair.

Dave POV

Man Angel turned around and she got a whole person on her ass. It's so big ghe it's crazy. She was talking her ass of and I was listening cause some shit she was saying funny and interesting. She finished the lady's hair and she did good.

I slide to Trey's crib and see the girl Angel was dancing with at the kick back.Her name is Liyah or some shit like that. They all coupled up and shit so I dipped cause ik they ass finna get all freaky freaky in a minute.

I'm slight hungry so I might find me something to eat.I get a text from Angel saying "I cooked if you are hungry" " shidd you must been reading my mind cause i'm hungry i'll slide in like 20 minutes" I reply.
I slide to my house to shower and then I hop in my black Benz Truck.

Dave's outfit .

I stop at the store to get some backwoods and some flowers of course my mama always taught me to be a gangsta and an gentleman. I text Angel I'm downstairs and she comes and open the door we walk up into her house and her shit is nice asf it's girly and shit.I walk up to her give her an hug and she smells good like Chanel and I hand her the flowers she says thank you and hands me the plate of food.

That shit was great like it was one of the best things I put in my mouth. I ate like I wanted eaten in days "Damn nigga slow down it's not going anywhere" Angel said. I laugh and then I finish eating after I ate. I washed my dishes and sat next to her on the couch.

She turned on some killer shit on netflix and I laid my head on my thighs and she started rubbing my head and tracing my face tattoos with her medium long white acrylic nails. Before you knew it we both were sleep until 12:00 AM.

She wakes up and goes to the bathroom while she's handling her business I decided to roll up. She came back and started playing music the first song was called Nobody But You by Sonder and Jorja Smith

"I'd never want anyone to bring you any harm and I'd take it all back just to have you back in my arm's"

I chuckled at the lyrics cause he sounded very toxic. My type of beat she started singing the song and my eye got really big cause she can't sing she can SANG. Her voice was angelic. After the song was over I lit the blunt and we smoked, talked, laughed and dance.

I can definitely get used to this type of love....