5

Angel POV
📍 Harlem NY
June 4rd

I make it home and go sit at my kitchen table. I post my picture from the kick back and texted Dave.

 I post my picture from the kick back and texted Dave

89K♥︎ 97Kcomments

@angel.dadon
I told myself imma stop drinking but i'm not gonna listen to an alcoholic😩🥰.

I giggled at the caption and then Dave texted back and my face got super red. I sent him a simple "hey davey pooh💙" and he sent an " you still calling me that gay ass name but wassup beautiful" and before I got an chance to text back he started to facetime me. I let it ring 3 times and then picked up. Ya girl can't be looking thirsty for a man I just met DUH. It connects and his face lights up into a bright smile.

Dave- hey beautiful
Angel-hey dave wyd
Dave- finna slide to my moms house to chill cause I ain't got shit else to do. What you do today and did you eat?
Angel- Well after you dropped me off I went to my friends house and matter of fact I didn't eat. Ig I forgot i'll eat tomorrow before I leave for work.
Dave- Girl hell nawl you gotta eat every day. Imma bring you some food. What's your favorite restaurant?
Angel- dave i'm not hungry i'll eat later
Dave- Yea yea w.e.
Angel- did you eat?

Dave-yea I did I had some food my momma cooked

Angel POV-
I'm sitting on my couch watching tv still on the phone with Dave. Then I hear a lot of people talking at once time. I'm thinking ik damn well his nigga don't got me on the phone while he at his MAMA HOUSE. Then all of a sudden Dave's attention goes back to me. I just start rambling and talking about everything that pops up on my mind and he's engage in the conversation that we are having until I say " why is beef called beef and not called cow because we call chicken, chicken why not cow,cow?"

Then he has a confused look on his face and then busted out laughing "Yo that's a good question frl but that shit caught me off guard" and Then he flinches and says "Damn ma that shit hurt" I look in the camera to see this older lady and she says " Well stop cursing in my damn house". I chuckled cause it was funny. Then the lady says " well who is this chocolate woman?"

I instantly jurk my head out the camera because I hate when attention is on me.Then Dave bitch ass say "Angel baby put your face back in the camera she saw you already" and then I mentality roll my eyes before putting my face back in the camera and smiling. His moms face lights but and she says "oh my goodness she is beautiful, David you were right she is soo beautiful oh my goodness" I started blushing and I almost wanted to cry. I never have been called beautiful by an older woman. My mother as never showed me this type of love.

"Thank you ma''am" I said while smiling ear to ear while tears formed in my eye. She hands the phone back to Dave and his face is red asf until i saw his facial expression change and he asked " Why you cryin ma". Then I realized had my tears fallen and I reply " nothing i'm okay" I say with a fake smile and then Dave walks into a room and sits down the phone and says " nawl talk to me what's wrong?"

"nothing i'm just not used to feeling love from an older woman it's new to me" I say and he says "why not?" I look at him and say " that's another story for another time i'll tell you when i'm ready" " No rush i'm here when you ready to talk" he says

Dave POV
" No rush i'm here when you ready to talk" I say. To be honest I wanted to know but i'm not gonna pressure her into talking about something she's not ready too. I'm starting to melt at the look of Angel. She really finna make a nigga soft and I just met her ass. I get snapped out of my thoughts after hearing Angel say "Dave is you even listening to me" "Tbh I wasn't but can you repeat it please" I say " I was talking about serial killers nothing important" she says. " well now it's important so repeat it cause you have my full attention now" I say.

"I said Ted Bundy was ugly asf I don't know why people were obsessing ova that nigga" she says I laugh cause this girl is random asl it's going on 12:00. So I leave my mama's house and head to my slot. I'm still on the phone with Angel while she getting ready for
bed doing her face care shit or whatever she doing.She really just look like a greasy hamburger bun but okay.

I get to my house and I see that Angel went to sleep so I finish night with a shower and put my phone of the charger while Angel loud ass to in tv background.While I sit in silence my mind starts racing and starts thinking about my past.

My family has not been the greatest. I have been abused and I was forced into the drug game until I didn't give a fuck anymore. It has been so many times where I have tried to kill my self. That's why I have no many tattoos to cover the scars and pain I have felt. That's why i'm so closed off and to my self. Love only hurts you in the end and good things only last for right now and not forever but Angel I want her I feel like she can help me. I think she might be the one that helps me be a better man.

I get out of my thoughts while I turn of the tv and go to sleep.