22

Don't forget to vote💘.
———————————————————————————

Dave POV
August 20th

              I don't know how to make up to angel. I don't think a simple flowers will be enough. I publicly embarrassing her and damn near the whole instagram saw. I wanna have a sit down and ask her how can I fix this but if she does wanna fix this fuck it.

To be honest I would have probably fucked the girl at the club if they weren't taking pictures. I cheated on angel 3 times already that's why I don't have sex with her. I don't wanna put my dick into someone I have been unfaithful to.

I kinda don't feel bad that I cheated. Even though Angel Is a good lady. She helps with kai and everyone loves her. I don't think she's the one for me. She's not wild or a party animal. She's calm and in the house with Kai.

This relationship will probably come to an end. Maybe when I grow up and become a better man she will be there. She just gonna have to wait for me.

I make it to Angels house and I see her sitting at the table. I walk and sit down and she just looks at me with these cold red eyes. I can tell she's been crying because I see the dry tears on her cheeks and she's been smoking cause it's weed on the table.

I sit down and say Angel we need to talk. Angel nods her head telling me to continue. I'm sorry that I publicly embarrassed you and I-

David you don't even have to finish that sentence. I know you cheated both of the girls sent me videos and messages between you and them and I don't care She says. She gets up and walks to the refrigerator and gets a water bottle . Opens it and takes a sip.

Goes to sit back down. Smiles and throws the damn bottle at me. I instantly hop up and yell Wth is wrong with you angel?

She starts laughing and says "What's wrong with me mmmh let me think. Oh I got it First off you CHEAT ON ME WITH SOME BITCHES AT THE CLUB. While i'm at home watching your child because not to throw this is your face but SHES YOUR CHILD NOT MINES I SPEND TIME WITH HER AND YOU DONT DO SHIT BUT SMOKE AND GO TO THE DAMN CLUB."

And Not to MENTION THAT ONE OF THE 3 DAMN GIRLS YOU CHEATED WITH WAS MILLIE. The mother of kai to left her for dead and only told yo ass about her is because she wanted to embarrass yo ass."

I have been everything but a bad girlfriend to you and you treat me like shit. You better get the hell outta my house befo I kill yo ass"

I said "Angel I TRIED AND I FAILED AND EVERYONE MAKES DAMN MISTAKES" Angel picks up a heel and throws it at me.

I fucking hate yo ass dave and walks up to me and starts punching and scratching me. I grab her by her arms starts shaking her and throw her on the couch.I get up and leave I. I get in my car and speed down the block.

I pull over and start hitting my wheel "Wtf Wtf Wtf" I yell with one tear drop coming down my eye.I look at my self seeing blood coming from these scratches

Angel POV
Angels House

I walk up to my room in full rage tears falling from my eyes. I never thought the love of my life would do this to me. I'm just in a hot rage crying my eyes out because I loved dave with all I had left. He was there for me in my dark times and then boom he cheats.

Maybe it was my fault. I can't never keep a man or a real friendship or relationship. I just sat and cried for the rest of the night listing to music then She knows by J Cole comes on and I start rapping my heart out.

I go down stairs to clean up my mess. I start packing up all the things Dave has given me and I pack up the little things he left. I look at the diamond bracelet he gave me when we first made it official and I just cried even more.

I walk up to the guest room slash Kais room. I clean up her room and wash the covers. I get in my car and drive down town just to clear my mind.

While I walk the shore I sit down and just starts to look at the water and thinking about all the wrong I have done and maybe is this my karma.

I didn't even notice I was crying until a man walked up to me and asked " Are you Okay?"  I say Yes and he sits down next to me.

We start to have a simple conversation and then he says you look like someone I've seen before. I say well I did just get embarrassing on the internet so maybe.

I say while laughing and he does a chuckle. He says his name is Tevin. I tell him my name and then we swap instagrams and then we part our different ways.

I get in my car and I start looking at my notifications and sees that Dave's whole damn family called me. I just clear the notification wall and text them "I don't want to talk right now". Then I drive to get me some food.

At the place I saw Millie and smiled and waved and I just laughed. I got my food and she walked up to me and said " So I guess you and Dave are over now huh"

"Ig so bye millie the merman" I said smiling waving while walking out the door. I get in my car and head to my house. Then all my emotions just came right back out. I just laid down in my bed and cried. I didn't even get my damn food.

I cried but before I went to sleep I did A prayer for Me and for Dave to find his happiness and to be a good father.

———————————————————————————
Welp Ig Angel and Dave are over💔.

Don't forget to Vote and have a good dayyyy💘.