18

Don't forget to vote!
———————————————————————————
July 9th
Harlem NY🗽Angels House

I wake up and I feel Angel's legs on me and my hands in her underwear. I roll over and check my phone to see my phone being blown up.

I check instagram to see that Millie had leaked pictures of a kid that looks like me. And I was confused until it hit me. This bitch had my baby and hid it from me.

I got up and started yelling because WTF i'm mad at Mille for being so fuck dumb and not telling me about THE CHILD and why tf would she put it out on social media like that.

It's all over the shaderoom and shit. I hate having my business all over social media. It's embarrassing I look over at Angel and she says Dave what's wrong?

I don't know how to tell her. While i'm fixing my mouth to tell her she reaches for her phone and sees all the instagram post and the dm.

I saw a tear fall down her eye and then I said "Angel I didn't know about her if I did I would have told you

I saw a tear fall down her eye and then I said "Angel I didn't know about her if I did I would have told you."

I said while crying because i'm hurt and i'm scared I never thought that this would be how i'm having a child. Angel Got up and said Come on dave we are going to get your child.

I texted millie and told her to give me her address. She sent it and then we drove in complete silence. I was sweating and shaking in my damn boots.

I started dropping more tears because I can't believe this bitch kept my child away from me. We pull up to the house and Angel says. "Dave Ik you're scared just know we are a couple so I have you if you have me. I'm here I will fight or anything just give me the word."

"Angel I don't know how to thank you for this. Thank you for being there for me baby. I love you"

"I love you too Dave always" and she stuck out her pinky I stuck out mines and said "Forever"

We walked to the door and millie opened the door with Kairi in her hands and with All her clothes and important papers and a car seat.

We don't say anything to each. Me and angel get her things and put them in the car. I walk up to Kairi and She just grabs my leg and starts crying. I pick her up and I kiss her check. I start crying I never have felt a love connection like this.

Kairi is 1 years old and She is the most perfect person I have seen. She looks just like me she's my twin. We have the same faces and everything.

She looks at Angel and reaches for her. Angel says " Can I?" I hand her to Angel and just looks at her and then puts her head down on her chest. I can't believe that Angel was not mad. I'm gonna marry this girl believe that.

We get in the car and i'm just so stuck. We drive to Angels house because Kyla is still there. Kairi goes with Angel. Angel gives her a nice bath ,does her hair and lays her for a nap.

"Yea I can do this mommy shit frl" I laugh and say "And do" I read Kais papers and it says she's 1 year old and her birthday is September 8. I got two Virgos.

I tell angel that i'm going to get food and clear my mind. She says drive safe and then I leave.

Angel POV

It's currently 12:30 and Dave just left. Kyla wakes up and I tell her what's going on. She says that i'm a great girlfriend and that god is gonna bless me.

I hug her and then I hear Kairi wake up. I walk in my room and she crawls to me. I tell her "I know you don't know me and i'm talking to you like you can hold a real conversation but i'm angel. I'm you're dads girlfriend...

your daddy name is David. He is a great man and he is really handsome. I think he's gonna be a great dad and you're already a great daughter. Now about your mother I don't know her but from the looks of it she's not the best person. But when you get older you can be the judge of that

You can call me what ever feels comfortable . Angel, Miss Angel or Mommy or anything. Just know you are loved and beautiful."

She pushed her lips out and i gave her a tiny kiss on the check and she smiled so bright. I turn to the corner to see Kyla and Dave looking at us.

I was embarrassed. Dave walked to the bed and Kyla did too. They sat on the bed and Kai looked at dave and looked at me and then looked back at him.

She stood up and pointed to her lips and then point to his. She did the same thing to her nose, eye and hair. I said yea kai "that's your daddy, your twin"

Kai looks and says "Da" we got super excited and then she said "dada" and dave damn near did a back flip. She sat and clapped her hands. Dave sat down and we started to eat. Kyla looked at kai and said "damn why wasn't I this cute when I was little"

We spent the rest of the day chilling. Dave talked to his mom and everything is cool. We are taking Kai to the doctor tomorrow so we can see if she needs any shots and things like that.

I'm ready to beat Millie ass we discovered burns and bruises on Kairis back,legs and arms.

That picture of Kai is sooo cute🥰.

———————————————————————————
NOT DAVE SAYIN THE L WORDDDD🦾!!

Angel being a good girlfriend and helping Kai.

Not Dave being a DILF now🦾.

Angel and Kai being Virgossss😛🦾.

I have had this chapter done since 3 o'clock inna morning. Don't forget to vote and have a good day🦾🥰.
-Dahoenana💙.