11

Angel POV
📍Harlem NY🗽
June 17th
(I DIDN'T PROOFREAD SO)
It's currently 7:30 AM and i'm sleepy asf. My plane leaves at 11:30 so Imma leave out at 10:00 cause airport lines be long asf.I tell Dave i'll call him when I get to the airport. I do my morning business,shower and then get dressed. I get my suitcase call my cousin and she says she's on her way.

My cousin gets here and we call an Uber to the airport. We get through airport and now we are in the waiting area.Me and Coco eat subway and we are just talking and I find out she was been dating a boy for 5 months. Like wow I thought she was gay.

We get on the plane and we take off. Me and Coco sleep most of the plane ride. My heart is racing I don't wanna see my family.

Dave POV
Angel left to go to Chicago and now i'm bored asf. I might slide to this party tonight. I get up brush my teeth,shower and get dressed. I get in my car and go to my brothers ex girlfriend house. Well I hope his ex now. I pull up and knock on the door and she opens it. Are you okay? I ask and she reply's "Yes" " do you need anything like medical attention or something?" "i'm good" she says

Then I walk away and just start driving and I'm listening to Nipsey Hussle and smoking a blunt. I get on the highway and just start driving. I end up stopping at the club to check on my business.

I collect my money and go home. I stop and get me some food because It's 3 o'clock. I might call Angel to check on her. She's hiding her emotions and trying not to cry. I gonna do something special for her when she comes back.

I make it home and lay down in my bed. I call Angel she picked up and she sounds like she's been crying. She says "I wanna come home I can't do this I wanna come home" while she crying her eyes out. I start talking to try to calm her down but it's not working she's working her self up even more.

I pull out my computer and start looking for the next available flight to Chicago. I ask her when is she coming home. She says the June 22 so imma leave on the 21 so I can still do what I had planned for her. The next available flight is 6:30 so I pack my bag and Angel and I take a nap otp until 5:00 I get up.

Eat my food get all my stuff and get in my car to drive to the Airport. I don't want to met her family right now but if Angels needs my emotional support I'm there. I make it through security and get on the plane.

Angel POV
📍Chicago IL🌆

I'm just now waking up from crying on the phone with Dave and I think he's on the way to Chicago. I feels nice to know that he's there for me at anytime. I'm not staying with any family so he won't have to met anyone yet.

I at a nice ass hotel but I used to come here when I used to run away when I was younger so the owner knows me and my situation. I get up and shower and lay down with a white shirt on with some panties.

2 Hours later I hear a knock on the door. I get up and look through the peep hole and see it's a tall person with a black hoodie. I open the door and Dave drops his bags and say "Hey lil mama" I hug him really tight because I missed him and this is very stressful.

We walk back in room he puts his bags down and heads straight to the shower. He showers and comes out with towel on. I look over to see all of his tattoos I didn't even know he had so many. I have only seen him in shirts,pants and shorts but in the dark so I was surprised.

"Damn you gotta a lot of them mfs" "a lot of what?" "tattoos dave" "awl yeah ig I do" "ig yea nigga you do your whole body is tatted ".

I turn over and put my focus back on to the tv. He gets dressed in some shorts and no shirt. He lays right next to me. I lay on him and I start talking about the plan with the mother. Her viewing is 19th and The funeral is on 20th.

"Do you want me to come to the funeral?" "I'm not sure. Because I do think it's to early for you to met my family but I think I might need you so I really don't know" "okay you hungry?" " mmhm sure cause it's 7:00" ( It would be 8 but it's different time zones so)

We order hot wings and fries then we finish off the night with a movie and I need up falling asleep.I'm a light sleeper but now i'm in a deep sleep.

Dave POV
The flight on the way to Chicago was pretty chill. Now i'm with Angel and she went to sleep on me with i'm okay with that only because Ik she need crying all day. I pull out my phone and start ordering roses and a white Chanel purse before putting my phone down and falling asleep too.