20

Dave POV
Home🗽
August 12

my bad y'all i been doing other shit💔.

I have been spending a little father daughter time with kai and I really love this dad shit. She said her 2nd word and it was "Ma" and Angel was so excited.

I went public with our relationship and my phone has been blowing up. All them hoe ass tea pages and shit like that. Some of millie ugly ass friends was commenting and I just laughed at the comments.

I'm really grateful for Angel and i'm so thankful that she took in this kai situation and helped me

I'm really grateful for Angel and i'm so thankful that she took in this kai situation and helped me. I thought she was gonna leave. She was already stressed about her mother and then here I come adding on to the load.

She had a slight fight with her friend Leah but it's didn't get physical but it was hella close to. Kai has been keeping us up but mostly her because I sleep through it.

I'm gonna start going back out to my clubs to up the money flow while Angel starts her Hair business up and running. Kyla has found a job and she moving out of Angels house.

We are 2 months into our relationship and it's been the most stressful and best two months of my life. I got a girlfriend and a child.My mother loves Angel and they talk more than she talks to me.

I'm planing Kai's 2nd birthday and i'm excited. I'm also planning to do something special for Angels birthday. I don't know what I wanna do but imma do something exciting.

Kai, Angel,Yani and my stank ass sister Lonye are going out for ice cream and shit after Angel gets out of therapy.

We both signed up for therapy because we needed to clear our minds and mental issues before taking on the big responsibility of being a parent. I saw the scratches on her arms and stomach and we decided to get help.

Angel POV

I'm currently at therapy and we are talking about how I feel about my mothers death and the whole shooting up the viewing shit.

I really felt bad because I just wanted love from her and she treated me like shit so in return life treated her like shit.

I have so many failed suicide attempts and i'm glad I have someone that realizes and helps me. Real grown man shit. I just felt alone and Dave came and helped me become for verbal and helps me show emotion.

After I got done with therapy Me and the girlys are going to get ice cream and dave ass is mad. He will find something to do well probably only be gone for 1-2 hours.

I make it to Dave's house and house is DIRTY asf. Dishes clothes everywhere and all type of shit. I made my way to Dave's room give him a kiss and say. "Baby you need to clean up while Kai and I are gone." I pick up kai and start getting her dressed.

I asked Dave is he okay and he said "yea i'm just sleepy." He does look tired I said "I'll take Kai for the rest of the week and you can get your rest."

I give him a long kiss and Me and Kai make our way to met Lonye and Yani. I just kills me how Dave and Kai has the same faces like when she sees something she does like she makes the same face dave does.

We hug each other and We sit at our table. We order our ice cream and Lonye and I got THC infused ice cream and it was delicious. Kai got strawberry and Yani got mint chocolate chip.

Yani said "Angel you are so pretty I don't know why you with Uncle dave patchy self" she says with a laugh and smile. I just bust out laughing and say "Girlllll yo uncle is FONIEEEEE"

Kai looks at me and shook her head and I was like "Kai how you gonna pick they side" she just looked at me and finished her ice cream. Then some man walks up to us and says " How you doing ladies"

He sees Lonye's hand she sees she has a ring on but I don't. He says " so ms chocolate you not wifed up?" I laugh and say "Nawl i'm not but I got a boyfriend that got a glock 40 with an extended clip and he don't miss.

so if you wanna live I think you should get away"
He looked at me and just walked away. Kai looked at me and giggled and I gave her a high five. After we ate our ice cream we left. Me and Kai hit the mall.

I went to a kids store and spent about 3,000 dollars on Kai. Got some shoes, clothes and toys ofc. Then we went shopping for me. I got some sexy lingerie and shoes, purses, dresses and shirts.

I picked up some things for Dave and I spend about 1,000 on my self. We went home I cooked some pasta and me and kai ate our food.

Me and Kai had our baths and we laid down. I called Dave to check in and say That we love him and we going to bed. Kai laid down I walked on the balcony and smoked a blunt then I laid down and we ended our day.

———————————————————————————

Okay thotties I hope you enjoyed this chapter💙. This will be my last chapter for a while i'll be back but I just need a minute to regroup.

Thank you for the reads and love on this book💙. I'll see y'all later bye thotties

Dahoenana 🦾🤍.