4

All characters in this chapter are 18 years old. Smut chapter.

Liam's POV

It had been another shitty day.

I hated working at Target. I've only been there for 5 days now and I was already so close to quitting and asking Andrew to find me something else.

I thought I had been hiding my frustration well when I walked into the apartment but Callum seemed to be able to tell something was wrong pretty quickly.

"We have dinner," Ryder said gently as I sat down on the couch. I only hum as I open my arms and gesture him to come sit on my lap.

"I'll eat in a little bit," I brush off as I leaned into Callum's side.

"How was work?"

"Not great. People are so fucking mean for no reason."

"I'm sorry you had a bad day," Ryder said with a frown as he turned around and straddled me while he put his head on my free shoulder.

"You can make it better," I said as I pulled him closer to my chest. I was almost asleep and I had only been sitting here for a few minutes even if it was only 4ish in the afternoon.

My eyes go wide though when Ryder's tongue presses against my neck before he giggles. My hand reaches up to his hair as I pulled him off my neck.

"Why would you do that?"

"I was making you feel better," he said innocently as he looked over at Callum. Great, now I was about to get double-teamed.

"Since when does licking my neck make me feel better?"

"When you start putting teeth in it," Callum teased as he down. His lips barely brushing over my skin before letting his teeth scrape down my neck.

I hold back a moan as my hands tighten around Ryder's waist.

"Do you feel better yet," Ryder teased as he ground down on my dick.

"Not yet, but I would feel a lot better if you put that mouth to good use. You're mouth always makes me feel so good." Ryder smirks at the praise as he slides off of my hips and down into the floor.

Callum still works on my neck while his fingers play with my nipple over my shirt.

My mouth hangs open when Ryder takes me into his mouth just as Callum bites down harder while his hand pinches my nipple and rolls it around in his fingers.

"Fuck Callum," I moaned out as I lifted my chest up, trying to ease the slight pain he was causing.

Callum only hummed as he bite and pinched harder before pulling off my neck.

"That didn't sound right. When will you learn," he asked as he pulled Ryder's head off my dick, making me groan at the loss of contact before his hands move to pull my shirt over my head.

"I think you're started to not say it on purpose," Callum mumbled against my neck.

"And why would I do that," I said with a smirk.

"Because you're my little pain slut," he mumbled as he pulled on my nipple again, this time I don't try to hold back the moan. "I'm starting to think you like when I punish you." I only hum as his arms wrap around my waist before he carries me to the bedroom with Ryder following behind us.

Soon I'm being thrown on the bed with Callum crawling on my stomach.

"Take his pants the rest of the way off and keep his dick hard," Callum ordered as he smirked back down at me.

A moan slips out as Ryder's lips go back to my dick while Callum returns to pinching, pulling, biting, and leaving marks all over my chest.

"Daddy please let me cum."

"Oh now you want to say it," he teased as flicked my nipple. "Come here Ryder." He said as he got off my stomach. I can't help but let out another groan when Ryder pulled off my dick.