20

Smut warning. I need some validation with this scene. It was a bit outside my comfort zone but I still tried.

Liam's POV

I was about to have enough of Ryder.

He had been teasing me all day while Jax and Callum were at some gym doing masculine things and going on some date.

At first I was willing to brush it off and let him go about his day with blue balls since he was clearly horny for some reason but when all but shoved his ass in my face, I was done being teased.

"Is there something you want," I asked as I watched him. He was standing in front of the TV; his legs shoulder width apart, as he leaned down to touch his toes while his ass swayed back and forth.

"I don't want anything, I'm just trying to do yoga," he said innocently as he looked at me through his legs, a smile as innocent as his tone lay on his face.

I only hummed as my hands began rubbing his hips, slowly working their way to his back before playing with the hem of his pants.

"So just to be clear, you don't want to me to pound you into the floor until you're begging for a release," I teased as I pulled his elastic band up before letting it snap back against his skin.

His little moan came only a second later as I let a hand fall from his hip before letting my thumb brush against his clothed hole.

When he doesn't answer I remove my thumb before letting my hand slap against his ass.

"Has it really been that long since I've fucked you? Have you forgotten everything I taught you? When someone asks you a question, you answer them. So, do you want me to fuck you or not?"

"Please fuck me," he begged as he pushed his ass back against me but I only slapped his again.

"I don't know if I want to anymore. I've never been one to play with disrespectful pets," I said with a sigh. My hands dropped down as I leaned back into the couch.

Ryder whines at my answer as he drops down to his knees before facing me.

I'm going to be honest, I don't know if Callum taught Ryder all of this or if his kinky ass already knew before he started dating Callum, but either way I was glad he knew regardless.

"Please play with me," he begged as he looked up with me with pleading eyes. "I promise I can be a good boy for you."

I only hummed as I forced myself to look unimpressed.

"Maybe if you gave me a good show I'll reconsider," I teased, making a soft moan fall out of his mouth as he pulled his shirt over his head before throwing it to ground.

I can't help the small smirk that works it's way up to my face as one hand begins playing with his right nipple. His fingers barely graze over the top before circling around the outside. He moans around the fingers in his mouth as he spreads his legs more, allowing me to see his growing dick in his pants along with the wet spot that was starting to form.

"If this is what you call a show, I doubt I'll be playing with you today," I say with a sigh as I pretend like I'm about to get up but this only makes him whine louder.

"I can do better," he promised as his movement stopped to see if I would allow it or not.

"I would hope so. I was starting to get bored. Give me a real show or I'll find someone who can."

We both knew it was an empty threat but with his little degrading kink, it would only encourage him more.

I watch as he pouted. His thumbs hooked his pants before pulling them down. He lifted off his knees just enough to get the pants off before going back to his previous position, leaving everything in the open for me to see.