61

Jax's POV

I don't even try to act annoyed when a knock bangs on the door.

I had been waiting for this day for years but now that it's here, it's happening a lot differently than I had been imagining.

I had always thought that on my 18th birthday I would have a bag packed. I would wait until my dad was asleep that night and when I was sure he was I would take that bag and the little bit of money I had stored away, and I would leave.

I had a plan to leave Boyd and Kyle a small note on where I went so they wouldn't worry or so they could follow me if they had the balls to leave their parents too.

Whether any of them came with me or not, I didn't care but I was about to start a new life. My plan was to leave the state and go somewhere else. I would start fighting again under a different name and on my own terms. Within only a few weeks I would have enough money to rent an apartment but until then I didn't mind living on the streets.

That had been my plan since I was 14 but today was so much better than anything I had planned.

I woke up in Callum's arms while I was wrapped around Liam with Ryder straddling my hips. I had woken up like this several times since I got to camp but something about this time was just perfect.

The four of us had requested the day off so for a while we just laid in bed for a long time until Callum's hunger out weighed the need to cuddle.

I was then severed breakfast in bed and it couldn't have been better.

The rest of the day had been nothing but us lounging around until the door knocked on a few times but I already had a pretty good idea who it was.

Callum smiled down at me as he got up off the couch and made his way to the door.

"I know you told us nothing big but we couldn't help it," Ryder said as he leaned further into my side.

"About how big are we talking about," I asked but Callum was opening the door before he had a chance to answer.

I stood up to meet the person at the door but I didn't get a chance to make out who it was before I was being tackled to the ground.

I knew the second his small frame touched me it was Kyle but the problem was he was on top of me and his bottom ass still didn't belong on top of anything.

The two of us rolled around on the living room floor but it didn't take long before I rolled us over and forced him on his back with his hands pressed against the floor.

"One day you're going to learn that you can't just tackle people who are bigger than you," I teased as I lifted myself off of my friend before looking back at the door.

Kellan and Boyd stood there with smiles on this faces while Kyle scowled up at the celling.

"It's been a while," I noted as I slapped Kellan on the back before bringing Boyd in for a hug.

"I didn't get a hug," Kyle huffed, still staring at the celling.

"You could have if you didn't feel the need to attack people all the time."

He only hummed while pushing himself off the floor.

"We bought cake," Kellan said more to Callum than me as he brought his hand up, displaying the plastic bag, which supposedly held cake. "Are we waiting for the others or are we just going to go ahead and eat?"

"Who else is coming," I asked as we pulled them inside and closed the door behind them.

"Andrew and Patrick should be here later but I never got a confirmation on anyone else so we can go ahead and they can have what ever is left," Liam said as he begin getting plates and forks ready.

It wasn't much of a surprise that Andrew and Patrick were coming considering they came for visits every now and then now but my mind was stuck on the unconfirmed. I had to force myself to push the thought of them away. If they weren't going to be here then there was no point in worrying with them.