The Letter

So the girls thought it would be smart to type Sammie a note.

{Zola: I think that it's stupid. If you guys really love her like you say you do you would just tell her. I'm not telling her because she will still go back to him at the end of the day. I was doing it so who do I think I am telling her to leave him.}

"Goodmorning." I smiled at the roommates, "I had enough energy to cook you all breakfast this morning." They all kissed my cheek, "Thank you!" "No problem. I know I have been worrying you guys for the past couple of weeks now but I can tell you that I am completely fine. It was normal for me to sleep and be depressed because I was carrying a little bundle of sunshine and she was taken from me. I'm not going to be okay mentally for a little while but I want to thank you all for doing your best at keeping me smiling and laughing."

"No problem babe. We love you." Mike said. "Now I'm about to get on you guys' ass. Why the fuck are these dishes piled too high in the sink? You don't know how to wash as you use?" I glared at them, "I'm not cleaning that shit up." "Why would we make you clean it?" Angelina asked. "I don't know maybe because you guys keep stacking them there and you all know that I usually clean it because it makes me mad," I said.

{Vinny: There goes our Zolabear. I missed her.}

"Clean this shit up. My family plan on coming today and I promised to cook them a meal for tonight." I said before going to get in the shower. I got dressed for today.

 I got dressed for today

"I'll be back. Going shopping." I said before leaving. I went to the store and got to shopping. When I got back home I saw them sitting around and the kitchen was still dirty. "What the fuck?! So no one couldn't clean this shit up?! You know what fuck it!" I snapped throwing the bags down. Almost everything in the bag broke. "Let's go." I turned to my family, "We can go out to eat." "Zola don't stress your body," Mommy said. "Come sit and relax your nerves," Pietro said getting up.

"I can't calm my nerves. I finally get some energy and start feeling like myself again they piss me off. Firstly they are too damn old to not clean up after themselves. Like how hard is it to wash the dishes after you fucking use them." I said making my daddy grab my head. "In your nose and out your mouth." he said making me do the breathing with him, "There you go." "Okay, what can we do to help you not stress?" Grace asked.

"We can start cleaning in the kitchen. Girls, you go shopping for the meal." Julio said. I nodded when still doing the breathing excuses with our dad. The girls looked in the bag to see what I had bought to go buy it again. They got up and started cleaning.

{Zola: There is no fucking way that my family should be cleaning when they get here. They are the guest and the housemates are supposed to keep the house presentable for them. This is some fucking bullshit.}

{Pauly: Zola is pissed and I can understand 100%. Why is her family cleaning up after the house?}

"Okay, we are done cleaning. Now we just wait for the girls to come back." Mommy said. "What are you cooking?" Angelina asked. I ignored her.