Fade To Black

I woke up to Vin and Pauly pulling me out the bed.

"Oh, my godddddd. Come on people. Let me sleep, please?" I whined.

"No, your boyfriend is here to see you babes. He didn't want to wake you so we did it for him." Pauly smiled.

{Pauly D: I may not like the idea of this kid with Zolabear but he makes her smile. *rolls his eyes*}

"Baby!" I squeaked running out of the room into his arms.

We hit the floor and laughed as he hugged me tighter.

"I miss you too." he chuckled kissing my temple as I cuddle into him.

I sat up with a huge smile then that's when all hell broke loose. I felt so bad for him but then I was also upset with the roommates.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Making her cry the other night." Jenni rolled her eyes.

"If you love this girl the way that you say you do, you would not be the reason why she cries sad tears," Ronnie said making me glare at them.

"What are you guys doing?" I hissed at them making them turn to me.

{Zola: I understand that they care about me and everything, but get your damn nose out my fucking business. My relationship is between me and my boyfriend. Not me, my boyfriend, and the house.}

"Putting the punk in his place," Mike said making me blow.

"I didn't ask none of you to do that. I understand that you guys are looking out for me. I do appreciate that but don't put yourself into my relationship. I didn't put myself in any of y'all so don't call yourself running mine. You two especially." I snapped eyeing Ronnie and Jenni, "I don't like when people do that."

I got up and went walked outside to cool off.

{Vinny: Zola does have a point. They can make her relationship with Jayden worst than it is right now. I really hope this fool doesn't hurt her. I would hurt him and then kill him.}

"Zola. You gotta calm down okay? Don't let them get to you. I may not like you but I do know where you're coming from. Don't let them ruin the good thing you have." Sammie said rubbing my back.

I wiped the angry tears away and I hugged her.

"Thank you." I smiled softly, "You're not that bad."

We laughed and went back inside.

{Sammie: She's a soft girl who wears her heart on her sleeve.}

I looked around for Jayden.

"Bathroom." Ron said giving me a hug, "I'm sorry."

"Thanks." I nodded.

{Jenni: I don't understand why she's upset with us for. We are looking out for her making sure she doesn't end up heartbroken by that duchebag.}

Jenni rolled her eyes at us.

"Problem?" I asked making her head snap to me.

"Yes! You are still with the kid even after he makes you cry and hurt you!" she yelled.

"Imma need for you to lower your tone when you are talking to me. I'm still with him because I love him." I said crossing my arms.

"No, you need a good yelling at! Letting this kid play you like a toy!" she hopped up making me laugh.

"Like you're playing Tom?" I asked taking a seat.

She tried to run up and I crossed my legs while resting on my fist.