Season Two Reunion

I fixed my hair and turned to Pauly. "Is my dress fine?" I asked him. "You look good." he smiled kissing me, "I can't wait to get you back to the room." We walked on stage and sat in our seats. She welcomed us.

 She welcomed us

"Zola! You look good!" Julissa smiled at me

"Zola! You look good!" Julissa smiled at me. "I got dressed just for you boo." I winked at her. "Where did you get that dress?" she asked. "It was a gift from Amber, so I can get her to get with you," I said. "Hey, Pauly how did the whole Cab's Here start?" she asked him first. "We got nine people in the house and to get everybody ready is like torture. Cause it's like who's in the shower? Who's not ready? So I started off quiet and no one's listening. I'm like alright. CAB'S HERE! Then I go to everybody cab's here until they're so annoyed they have to come out." he said making us laugh. "Let's take a look." she smiled. They played the clips back of Pauly being annoying.

"Alright, Pauly if there's a cab outside right now what do you say?" she asked him. "CAB'S HERE!" he yelled making me jump. "Butthole." I pouted making him laugh. "And Mike, Vinny, and Pauly how important is t-shirt time you guys?" she asked them."That's big right there." Mike said. "That's a whole mood. That sets the mood for the night. You put on a fresh shirt before you go out; you're ready to go get those girls. You can't be fresh with a soiled shirt." Pauly said.

"And if you don't have t-shirt time what can go wrong?" she asked. The boys acted like the world was going to explode. "Zola we saw you keeping up with the boys. Your outfits were to die for," she said, "I think at times you outdid the boys." "Respectfully Juju, they ain't touching me," I said making Pauly grab his heart. "Ouch Zolabear! That hurts." Vin fake cried. "No, but she's telling the truth. Her fashion is crazy cool. She got her sneakers, her heels, sandals, and swag. Zola can rock a trash bag and I bet you she will look good." Jen said.

"Aww thank you, babe." I blew her a kiss. "I mean look at her now," Ju said, "Pauly help the girl up so we can get a good look at the outfit." He helped me up and I did a spin for them. "The shoes are so cute!" Nicole said. "I know right?" I smiled at her. I sat back down next to Pauly who winked at me. She called Sam and Ron to the stage. We rewatched their drama and all I could do was roll my eyes. "Do you guys think that they fight a lot?" Ju asked up. "Too damn much," I grumbled making Pauly chuckle at me, "Which wasn't fair to most of us." "You put us in the middle a lot." Mike took the words out of my mouth. "Bingo." I agreed with him.