That's How The Shore Goes

When I got home the next morning I went to go take a shower. When I got out I wrapped myself in a towel because I didn't have any clothes. Soon as I stepped out the door, Pauly, Snooki, and Vinny attacked me in a hug. Andre came to the house and gave me back my things.

"Are you okay?" Jenni asked as soon as she saw me.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked giggling.

"Because you went to fucking jail, you psycho." she laughed.

"It's not the first time shit." I shrugged, "And I know for a fact that's not going to be my last."

"When was your first time?" Ron asked coming down the stairs.

"When I was sixteen. I got in a fight at school and the cops were trying to break us up. The cop dude hit me in the face busting my lip, me being the Zola that I am. I started fighting him too. I got tased and pepper-sprayed." I said plopping on the sofa.

"You are always fighting." Mike shook his head.

"That's not true. I have a reason when I fight. You have had to do something to my family, disrespected me, or touched me." I corrected him.

"Yeah, she's right on that one. I never saw her fight just because she wanted to. You have to give her a legitimate reason." Nichole said.

"Now if you all excuse me. I have to get ready for work." I smiled getting up.

I got dressed and pulled my wig off. I left my real hair down and slipped on my slides before leaving with Jenni.

 I left my real hair down and slipped on my slides before leaving with Jenni

"Gorillas!" I squeaked making the guys smile at me.

I blushed and looked at the ground. Jenni laughed at me I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

We worked and I was eyeing them. We got off and went got Nichole. Got ready to be on the beach.

When we got back they were gone

"Damn." I sighed, "I wanted one."

Jen laughed and I pouted with Snooki.

"This is upsetting," Snookers said making me agree.

After a while at the beach, the other roommates came also. Mike was being a creep. The girl had to be fourteen. I got Pauly to rub SPF on my back. I thanked him before I went got in the water.

My brothers popped up with a football and I smiled. I ran and tackled Dante into the sand. Our sibling cheered and I screamed in his face. We played football and let me tell you how fun it is. I like that the boys don't let me feel left out. Julio tackled me and we laughed on the way down.

"Stay down lil midget," he said flexing in my face.

"No!" I said smacking him.

"You have a date for tomorrow?" Mike asked as we sat with the group.

"She better not," Laun said glaring a bit at me.

"I'm not talking to him at the moment," I said looking away.

"What about you girls?" Pietro flirted to the other.

"Sam and Jen are taken fool." I smacked his arm.

"Sorry." he smiled rubbing his arm.

"No. Keith said he doesn't know," Nichole said still looking down about not having a date.

"He's a loser to not make time for you," Gabe said throwing his arm around her.

"Preach sister," Julio said in a girly voice making me laugh.

"How about we take you on a date tomorrow night." Antonio smiled at her.

"That's a great idea, Toni. You all dress up and come get her. Take her out to eat and make her feel better." I smiled at my siblings who high-fived each other.

"Rent a limbo and make a night of it," Pablo said kissing her cheek.

Nichole cheered up and hugged them all.

"Thank you all so much." she teared up.

"Can I cuddle with you?" Marco asked making the other boys groan.

"Damn why did you have to ask first." Pietro pout.

I laughed and shook my head at them. The was fussing and I looked at Snooki.

"I feel bad for you. You have a date with childish dudes." I said.

"Hey!" they gasped.

We laughed before we parted ways. When we got back home I went to find my notebook and tried to come up with more music.

{Zola: It's hard to come up with music when the roommates are fussing. I'm not going to hop in it because it has nothing to do with me.}

Mike came down the stairs with the other boys. Mike was red and so was Ronnie. Vinny looked aggravated and Pauly looked like Pauly. I went back to my music and was trying to find a new angle. I hung myself upside down off the sofa.

"Why are you upside down?" Jenn asked as she walked by.

"Trying to create music but I can't find the right angle. Trying something new." I said.

She laughed and Vinny came and sat on me. I groaned and tried to shove him off. I gave up after ten minutes so ideals started hitting me. I smiled and started writing which was very hard, to be honest with you. Vinny finally moved so I threw myself to the floor.

{Pauly: She's crazy.}

After I went took a shower I started packing my things because there are literally two days left. I started crying and I balled up.

The next day I got dressed to go to work for the last time. I walked into the store and frowned at Danny. He opened his arms to me and I ran into them.

"I'm going to miss you the most." I cried.

"Aww. I feel loved." he chuckled making me laugh.

I did my shift and gave him one last hug before I left. When I got home I sat on the sofa hugging my legs to myself.

"Zolabear? Are you okay?" Pauly asked.

I started crying again.

"I'm really going to miss you guys. I made some really great friends while I was here. I can never forget you all even if I tried to forget." I frowned making him hug me.

I cried into his shoulder and let him rock us.

"We can always visit each other. I know for a fact that I don't want to lose our friendship," he said making me feel a little better.

"I don't want to go out tonight," I said.

"I wanna cuddle with you all day." my Snickers said.

I opened my arms for her and we cuddled. She, Pauly, and I ended up taking a nap on the sofa before joining the rest of the crew. I don't know how but we did. Well, I do but it was kind of weird. I was laying between Pauly's legs while he kind of held me while my Snickers did the same with me.

"We should do this again next summer." I smiled making them all look at me.

"Let's do it." Pauly nodded high-fiving me.