Not So Shore

I woke up the next morning confused out of my mind. I was naked to start with and this room is too bright to focus on anything.

{Zola: I think I fucked up.*laughing* Producers: You were the life of the party last night. Zola: You got clips? Cause I would love to see that. *everyone laughed*}

I stumbled out of the room after I found a shirt. "There she is!" Ron cheered once he saw me. I groaned at the extra lights. "I feel like I was ran over by a bus," I grumbled taking pain pills. "That's because you and Kristin drank three bottles of Patron last night," Vinny smirked. "You were so gone last night." Jenni snickered.

{Zola: I wasn't that bad huh? Producers: We'll show you. Zola: Oh my god! I was on one last night. *giggling at the footage* That's not me. Producers: Definitely you. *we laughed* Zola: I need you to email that to me.}

"I don't even remember last night," I said sitting at the table with them. "You and Pauly were having sex in the club," Mike said. "No, we didn't." I blushed. "I did get pregnant after the way you were dancing on me last night." Pauly shrugged. I giggled and hid my face. "You went crowd surfing," Nicole said. "You had a twerk battle with some girl in the club." Angelina pointed.

"That ass was moving too. Moving like some jello." Pauly stated making me hit his arm playfully. "Pauly!" I gasped. "It was. I was like I need to get lessons from her." Sam said. "You got here and took everything off there." Jenni pointed to the door where my outfit from last night was. "Then you wanted to go swimming and we told you no because you were drunk out of your mind," Ron said. "Then you cried yourself to sleep because of it," Vinny said. "That shit sounded like a movie." I laughed making them laugh. "It definitely was the Zola show last night." Mike laughed.

"Nice to see you have that much fun after the few rough weeks it's been for you." Jenni kissed my cheek. "I think that was the most fun I had in a while." I sighed. "Part two?" Pauly asked. "Hell yeah!" I slapped my hand into his that was waiting for me. "No ma'am," Ron said making us pout. "No fun!" I said. "Yeah, Ronnie! Nothing but a party pooper." Pauly frowned. "I don't know about you guys but I am starving." I got us from the table to cook something. "I'll cook you something to eat sit back down," Pauly said pushing into my chair. "That's all you had to say you didn't have to push me." I pouted.

"So I was thinking that we should go out again tonight," Mike said. "I'm fine with that but I am not drinking this time," I said making everyone laugh.

{Zola: I'm noticing how close Sam and Angelina have been now. She must've told on the girls about the note. I know my name better not pop up in the shit. The weird shit is that the shit that was in the note the girls would've had to get it for me, Angelina, or the boys. The boys weren't going to say shit to them. I wasn't because that is none of our business. So that left Angelina who's been trying to get in everyone's good graces. If I didn't say anything to them and I know the boys didn't. So who told the girls about everything that happened at B.E.D.? }

I looked at Sam and Angelina and hummed before turning towards my grilled cheese and ham sandwich. "Thank you. My fave." I give him a ten-dollar bill, "There's your tip sir." "See I get paid for doing good shit around here," he said sticking it into his pocket, "Are we still cleaning our shoes today?" he asked. "Sure." I smiled. "Cute how you guys have a date about cleaning shoes together," Sam said. "No, we're just sneakerheads that hate dirty shoes. I don't know about you guys but if I spend $300+ on shoes I need them to still look nice." I said. "Preach," Pauly said. "Same bitch that claim she love you, she'll you up." I sang Young Dolph. "Preach." Pauly and Ron said making me giggle.

"I didn't get it," Mike said confused. "Only the realest of the realest know about Dolph," I said patting his back. "Who?" he asked. "Young Dolph bro," Ron asked. Mike still looked confused. "Rapper from Memphis," Pauly said. It was pointless cause they still were lost. "It's okay you guys. I'm going to teach you these people." I smiled. I ate my food and went and made a call to my therapist.