Goin' South

{Zola: Hey guys! We are back with season two! *dancing happily* I'm happy because the family is coming to Miami. I'm here already for Atlantic Records. They found me a studio close to the shore house. I have been here a few weeks of recording and creating this masterpiece. I can honestly say I'm excited to just put it out there.}

I was the last one who arrived at the house. I walked and saw everyone but they weren't looking at me.

"Damn just forget all about the pregnant girl." I joked making my family scream in excitement.

"Look at the little bump." Nichole teared up hugging my belly.

"Look at the glow." Jenni squeaked kissing my baby bump.

"Aww. Pauly, I thought you said you pulled out?" Vinny joke with his man.

"I did." Pauly said, "I thought you said you weren't trying to get her pregnant?"

I laughed at them and attacked them into a hug.

"I thought you would've beat us all here first since you were down here already." Ron chuckled pulling me into a hug.

"I did. Did you not see my bags right there?" I laughed pointing to my bags leaning against the wall.

"Where the hell were you then?" Jen fussed at me.

"At the studio." I smiled, "I've been working on my album."

"Wait! Are you serious?" Pauly yelled picking me up.

"Hell yeah! We can go tomorrow so I can give you all a preview." I beamed with excitement.

"I'm down with it." Sam smiled.

"I feel like you're going to love it. Hopefully. I have been working nonstop on this project and we are hoping it will be out in two weeks." I happy danced.

I saw Angelina and smiled at her.

"Hey, Angelina! Welcome back." I waved with a big smile.

{Snooki: What the fuck is wrong with this girl? She knows no one fucks with her in this house.}

"Thanks. Congratulations." she hugged me.

"Thank you. Are you staying this summer because last summer you didn't show us who you are?" I asked pulling my wig off my head.

{Zola: I know what everyone is going to say. You shouldn't have befriended her. She's a snake. She starts too much drama, but guess what bastards? That's for me to judge and decide where to move on from that.}

"That's the plan." she nodded.

"That's good because I wanted to try it over with you. I felt like I didn't give you a chance and I want to apologize for that." I said.

{Angelina: She is a sweet girl. I feel bad for judging her last summer without getting to know her.}

"Same here." she smiled.

"Alrighty, peeps. Where am I sleeping?" I asked.

Everyone looked guilty.

"The only room left is the smush room." Nichole frowned.

"You can bunk with me," Jen said.

"You can take turns in all our beds," Mike said making everyone nod with agreement.

"You all are so sweet to me. I love it." I smiled for sitting on the sofa.

I kicked my shoes off and laid out. I groaned and got comfy.