Gone, Baby, Gone

I got up the next day crying in pain. "My head and my stomach," I said, "Baby I overdid it." "Yes, ma'am you did. I made you some soup, green tea, and two grilled cheese." Pauly said kissing my forehead. "Thank you." I smiled at him, "Now if you'll excuse me. I have to freshen up." I said. "Can I join you?" he asked following me out of the room. "Come on." I smiled back at him grabbing his hand. They took the mics of us and we turned on the shower so they won't be in our conversation.

"What going on?" he asked, "Lately you've been getting blacked out drunk and I know that you don't like being that drunk." "I don't know." I shrugged not wanting to open up right now. "Zola don't shut down on me." he looked at me. "I don't want to talk about it right now babe that's all. I promise I will come to you when I'm ready." I showed his my crossed fingers. "What are you going do today since you're off?" he changed the subject. "I'm going surfing." I smiled. "What the hell? You know how to surf?" he asked making me giggle as I get in the shower.

"Yeah. That was one of the things I was most passionate about other than writing and singing." I said. I washed everything and I mean everything. Starting from my hair and ending at my feet. "Can you wash my back for me please?" Pauly asked. "Sure babe." I turned to help him. "You're so little compared to me. You make me feel like a giant girl," he said making me fake glare at him. "Fuck you, Pauly." I pouted playfully before we started laughing. "Zola! I have to use the bathroom!" I heard Mike call out. "Well, the peace was nice while it lasted." Pauly sighed.

"Tell me about it." I frowned. We wrapped ourselves in a towel, brushed our teeth, and then walked out. "You two were being nasty?!" Snicker asked. "Yes ma'am" Pauly smiled at her. "How was it?" Vinny asked. "Like heaven on earth. This girl here knows how to scrub a back. Might have to take her with me every time I get in the shower." he said. "So you two didn't get nasty?" Nicole pouted. "No ma'am." I giggled. "Poo!" she yelled making us laugh.

"She's too sick to be trying to get nasty with her. We got to make sure she's back to herself." Pauly said. We went got dressed and joined them back in the living room.

 We went got dressed and joined them back in the living room

"What are you guys doing today?" Snooki asked. "Zola's going boy surfing," Pauly said with a smile. "Sounds fun. Trying to set up a threesome?" she asked me. "No that's why we have Vin." I shook my head making Ron laugh, "But I want to go surfing. Haven't done it in a while." "Who would've known that Zola was a surfer girl?" Tom said. "I mean it makes sense. She's from California." Vinny nodded. "Are there beaches in Oakland?" Snooki and Jen asked. "There are a few," I said.

"Speaking of Oakland. Are you thinking about building a relationship with your birth mother?" Vinny asked, "Sorry for bringing it up." "It's fine. I understand where you're coming from." I waved it off.

{Vinny: I didn't have ill intentions when I asked her about having a bond with her mom. I'm a momma's boy. Zola gets along with everyone's parents and I hate the fact that she doesn't get to have that with her mom.}