One Shot

Once we got back to the shore house I had to call my daddy. I had to tell him everything that went down yesterday that caused me to relapse.

"Hi, honey. How are you doing?" he said making me burst into tears, "What's wrong?"

"I fucked up daddy!" I sobbed on the phone, "I cut yesterday."

"Zola." his voice broke on the phone, "Do you need me to come down there?"

"Please with mommy." I hiccupped.

"I'll be there in an hour," he said.

"Okay." I nodded.

We hung up and I was attacked into a hug. I looked and saw it was Mike. I smiled and leaned into him. I may be upset with him but I do love him. What family you know don't fight?

"I'm so sorry about what I said yesterday. I didn't mean to hurt you at all. I was being attacked by almost everyone at the table." he said.

"Thank you," I said.

I went and got ready to enjoy time with my parents.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You look cute. Where are you going?" Vinny smiled.

"My parents are coming to see me," I said fixing my wig.

"So that means we can finally meet them?" Snickers asked.

"Hell yeah." I smiled.

An hour had passed and there was a knock at the door. I smiled as Jenni ran to answer it. My daddy and mommy came through the door. I hopped off the sofa and into my daddy's arms.

"Daddy!" I squeaked.

{Jenni: Zola's dad is fine as hell.}

{Snooki: Like damn, I see where Zola gets her beauty from. Not that her mom is ugly but she has nothing on him.}

{Vinny: I don't feel so bad about being the smallest guy in the house now. Cause I know he intimidates Ronnie now. Take that now Ron.}

"Hi, honey," he said bear hugging me.

"Mommy!" I smiled getting down to attack her in a hug also.

She attacked me back with the same amount of energy.

"You guys this is my daddy Lorenzo and my mommy Vittoria. Mommy, daddy this is Ronnie, Sammie, Nichole, Jenni, Mike, Pauly, and Vinny." I introduced everyone.

"Hi nice to meet you all." my parents smiled, "Come on let's get out of the house and get to know each other."

Everyone agreed and went got changed then we left to go skating. We were having a good time laughing and talking.

"What can't you do Zo?" Ron asked as I skated backward by him and Sam.

"I can't for the life of me bowl nor can I draw." I cringed thinking about it.